Is making out okay?

KobeScott8

homeschoolmom

You mean as in:

"Oh, how did you make out?"

"We made out great. Thanks for asking."

:ph34r:

marboniface

'Making out' can be described as: trying to get as close to having sex, without actually having sex. javascript:emoticon(':drool:')
smilie

The principal purpose of sex is for reproduction (in humans, procreation).javascript:emoticon(':cool:')
smilie

The principal purpose of marriage is for the raising of children. javascript:emoticon(':rolleyes:')
smilie

Now, it is true that modern theologians make a big deal about the unitive aspects of both sex and marriage, and justly so. But both sex and marriage are ordered towards the begetting and raising of children, which is obvious when you consider the proper outcome of sex in all animals; and consider the relationship which parents have to their children. javascript:emoticon(':)')
smilie

So if you are using sex or sexual type pleasures aka 'making out' for something besides begetting your own sons and daughters; and if you are doing it outside of marriage - you are doing it for a very wrong end; a sinful one. javascript:emoticon(':drool:')
smilie

marboniface

click "add reply" and on the left there is a little thingy, just click the smiley that you want and if you want more smileys, click the "show all" button or something like that. Then just click the ones you want. :)

JoannaBanana

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 1 2005, 07:58 AM'] You mean as in:

:ph34r: [/quote]
HAHAH!!..ahh...That was funny <3

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='Jun 1 2005, 08:58 AM'] You mean as in:

:ph34r: [/quote]
smart aleck <_<

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

reelguy227

[quote name='marboniface' date='Jun 1 2005, 08:47 AM']
So if you are using sex or sexual type pleasures aka 'making out' for something besides begetting your own sons and daughters; [/quote]
Are you saying that the only time a couple should have sex is when they are trying to have kids ?

FightingforGod

[quote name='geetarplayer' date='May 30 2005, 03:57 PM'] I've made out more than a few times, and now that I look back, I say it's bad news. There's no point in making out. It doesn't bring either person closer to Christ, and it doesn't make the relationship stronger.

-Mark [/quote]
same here....it doesnt do nething, cept make things more demanding....if you kno what i mean.

marboniface

[quote name='reelguy227' date='Jun 2 2005, 04:12 PM']Are you saying that the only time a couple should have sex is when they are trying to have kids ?
[right][snapback]605571[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I am saying:
A couple must never separate the act of sex with its natural end which is the begetting of children. Knowing that the begetting of children is the natural end of sexual union, the couple should not reject this natural end (ie. by using contraceptives) because to remove the natural end of an act of sexual union, is to render that act unnatural, which is sinful.

Marboniface

KnightoftheImmaculate1

NO. It is not okay because making out is made as an act that prepares the body for the sexual act. In marriage it is holy because it is not something that is just used to arouse pleasure and self-gratification. Outside of marriage this is a problem because then you are telling your body its time to have sex when your soul is saying "Mortal Sin!" So my advice...stay away from making out when dating. If you or your boyfriend/girlfriend cannot abstain from making out until marriage then your intentions are not holy. You should be able to sacrifice your desires for the sake of the purity of the other person in your relationship. So, No. Not okay.

Servvs