An Old School Catholic Message Board

All Creepy Aliens!

FiZzGiG

Good day my fellow creepy aliens!

As I was skimming our lovely board, and I realized that there are SO many of you that I don't know!

Perhaps some of you are in the same situation...

So, this thread is here so you can introduce yourself (even if you already have!)
Let's all get to know each other again. Why can't weee be friends, why can't weeee be friends?

Enough singing.

I shall start:

I'm Kerry, I'm 16, and I hail from the great state of Texas!

Ok, who's next?

me, I'm next, and I'm me... that good 'nuff?

:P

ok, I'm Miriam, 15 and I live in Nova Scotia, Canada. Yep!

Good work!!
Canada, eh? I didn't even know! That's pretty shweet! Is Canada cold year-round, or does it get pretty warm in the summer?

Ok, someone else step up, come on don't be shy...

:D

[quote name='FiZzGiG' date='May 31 2005, 03:41 PM'] Good work!!
Canada, eh? I didn't even know! That's pretty shweet! Is Canada cold year-round, or does it get pretty warm in the summer?

Ok, someone else step up, come on don't be shy...

:D [/quote]
yay! Thanks teacher!

Ahem, um, no it's not cold all year round..hahaha. THough yesterday I went out in shorts in like....maybe 4 celcius weather. *shrug* wasn't my choice though. It get's pretty warm in the summa.

Catholictothecore

Alex C., 18. I live in northern WI, and enjoy reading, writting, going to Mass, and apparently tying the families one phone line for hours at a time!

[quote name='sarcasmguy126' date='May 31 2005, 05:59 PM'] FINE! lol i'm josh and why should i tell you where i live???? [/quote]
Josh, it's okay to tell them where you live. Haha.

SHWEET!!

Hey Josh and Alex!!!

And Josh, don't worry we're not stalkers, if you tell us where you live we won't come after you.

You dont even have to say the city!

Haha, jk, tell the people whatever you wanna tell them.

COOL! So we need more people to get their alien butts over here!

I'm Kevin, 16, from lovely New Jersey.

Stalk me if you want to, there's nothing going on where I am.

lil bull 04

Hello everyone! My name is Lil Bull 04. My real name is Barbara but everyone calls me Barbii or Barb. I am from Michigan and am 18 years old. I am in the U.S. Army. I completed BCT on 21 January 2005 at Ft. Jackson in South Carolina. I recently completed AIT on 18 May 2005 at Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland. I am part of the U.S. Army Ordnance Corps. My job in the U.S. Army is small arms/towed artillery repairer. On 13 June 2005 I will be moving to Germany where I shall remain until I am able to come back to the states to live with my husband. Also I am getting married on 11 June 2005 to a U.S. Marine.