An Old School Catholic Message Board

apparently now im gay

curtins

according to certain ppl in my class (in my catholic grammer school class of 21 kids)

I am now gay and or turning gay because, and I quote, I dont "touch girls where they want to be touched" end quote. and because I quote again" dont like girls" which apparently has been determined because I havnt liked a girl or dated a girl in a year or so.

this comes as mary ronan, profesional chastity/sex talker, is giving a 3 day program to my class and specifically says that guys especially who are chaist get teased..

its times like these when you just wanna punch some ppl you know? could you guys say a quick prayer for my class and that i dont get senselessly angry but calmy explain and defend truth and rightousness

thanks and God bless

oh and by the way I am NOT gay :sweat:

Edited by curtins

Ash Wednesday

Just tell them that boys that "touch girls where they want to be touched" go to hell. :mellow:

crusader1234

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Jun 1 2005, 07:42 PM'] Just tell them that boys that "touch girls where they want to be touched" go to hell. :mellow: [/quote]
They also get STI's in the meantime.

FranciscanRocker25

stupid people...

keep on fighting.. its guys like you that give girls hope that there are any guys out there with some sense.

prayers definitely

rock on ash wednesday-

and the dude below him that idk how to spell or remember his name :D

zealousrap

I used to get made fun of all the time by classmates. Here's a story from my senior year:
I was hanging out with the friends I had before I had my full on conversion and they were still not accepting or understanding what I was all about. They ALWAYS gave me carp about being too picky "you could have that girl man" etc. One day at lunch somehow it came up that I was a virgin and was waiting for marraige and they blew up on it. They laughed and laughed, saying that pleasure is what holds relationships together, and that if I married a girl and couldn't please her she'd leave me. They got up and went to a table of girls and asked them if a man married them (and I chimed in saying "for love because you love each other" lol) and he couldn't please you, would you leave him? Every girl at the table said of course they would stay, it's their HUSBAND! They went to another table, same answer, and about 6 more...same. They didn't let me go with them after the first table, but they told me later that it was the same. haha they didn't talk to me the rest of that day out of anger that perhaps I knew what girls wanted and they didn't. They went for round 2 the next day to see if it was a fluke, and found nothing different. After that they never questioned me again. One time soon after a boy said, "hey Aaron, do you ever think about the sex you're not getting" and one of them said "shut up, we respect him for that"...mind you these are some of the most uncensored/sex/drugs people you will meet saying that.

So please keep your head high, people are watching whether they admit it or not. They will want to know why you are happy and they are not. So be happy with the great gift of chastity and self-obedience. You are a witness, and keep battling it with prayer. God Bless