An Old School Catholic Message Board

apparently now im gay

curtins

the thing is I find it really hard to defend the faith, my chastity- stuff like that
on the spur of the moment and really get my point across in real life- but if its online ill shoot anyone down cause i have plenty of time to think and carfully formulate my response etc

Fidei Defensor

I got made fun of when I didnt have a girl friend, and now i have one, and people still do.

I honestly dont care though, because I have Jesus! :D

zealousrap

you don't need to have a textbook answer when people are bashing chastity...it's also important to note that you can't convince someone who won't listen, so if possible try to avoid situations where you can be confronted by entire groups, because group mentality is completely different than if it was someone and you...you'd be surprised.

Curtins...

God bless you for keeping your chastity, when it's so hard at this time, this age, and in this world of ours.

God bless and Mother Mary protect.

I can't add anything to the advice above but I admire your courage in this situation, man.

cool cool

though one thing, if they label you as gay don't let it bug you. Many people now just mean that you have feelings, etc. and aren't a "man". Feelings aren't bad things and their version of man is messed up.

:wub:

curtins, I think one of the most admirable things in the world is a man of God, especially one that remains chaste even when confronted with struggles.

God bless you!! Remember, Christ is by your side, and Mary's protectin!

I got same thing in High school. don't know why. I think it was because I've never had a girlfriend. still don't, which is fine. I'm not really looking for one right now anyway. I once told my coworkers that I was waiting for marriage to have sex. She complimented me on that, because it's not easy.

God Conquers

Fight them.

Once they get bloodied a bit they can't call you gay, cause then they got beat up by someone gay.

if you were gay
that'd be okay
i mean, cuz, hey
i'd like you anyway
because you see
if it were me
i would feel free to say
that i was gay (but i'm not gay)

...sorry. i had to put a musical interlude.

don't worry about what those guys say. pray for them.