An Old School Catholic Message Board

apparently now im gay

curtins

Mickey's_Girl

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Jun 2 2005, 01:07 AM'] Fight them.

Once they get bloodied a bit they can't call you gay, cause then they got beat up by someone gay. [/quote]
LOL!

Sigh.

Hang in there, folks. Chastity is worth it. Waiting till marriage is worth it. The older I get (and I'm considerably older than most Phatmassers), the gladder I am that I've waited (and I'm not even dating anyone!).

I would never, never "give it up" now. I'm so grateful that God has protected me thus far. I just pray that I am able to marry someone who made the same choice (I'll cross that bridge when I come to it, though).

Prayers.

MG

Norseman82

[quote name='God Conquers' date='Jun 2 2005, 01:07 AM'] Fight them.

Once they get bloodied a bit they can't call you gay, cause then they got beat up by someone gay. [/quote]
And then he'll get suspended, arrested, etc. Real good advice.

The only time he should fight them is either:
a) self-defense
b) some sort of boxing, wrestling, or other martial art competiton

KizlarAgha

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Jun 3 2005, 10:30 PM'] yeah, doesn't that just mean happy? :huh: [/quote]
Well even in the context of homosexual...

If it's not true, which you've said it isn't, then no big deal. They're just jerks.

geetarplayer

[quote name='curtins' date='Jun 1 2005, 09:28 PM'] according to certain ppl in my class (in my catholic grammer school class of 21 kids)

I am now gay and or turning gay because, and I quote, I dont "touch girls where they want to be touched" end quote. and because I quote again" dont like girls"  which apparently has been determined because I havnt liked a girl or dated a girl in a year or so.

this comes as mary ronan, profesional chastity/sex talker, is giving a 3 day program to my class and specifically says that guys especially who are chaist get teased..

its times like these when you just wanna punch some ppl you know? could you guys say a quick prayer for my class and that i dont get senselessly angry but calmy explain and defend truth and rightousness

thanks and God bless

oh and by the way I am NOT gay  :sweat: [/quote]

It could be worse. A lot of people at my theatre camp thought I was gay at first just based on the way I acted. They didn't even know anything about my chastity thing.

-Mark

idk the thought of me liking guys grosses me out

but more importantly i think what really ticks me off is not so much they're calling me gay but they're calling me gay cause I am livng the way Christ says and God says and what and how it should be. Its like they are so ignorant that they think cause im Chaist- which they prolly dont know what it is- they think instead im gay- its that ignorance that really ticks me off

KizlarAgha

[quote name='curtins' date='Jun 3 2005, 10:33 PM'] idk the thought of me liking guys grosses me out

but more importantly i think what really ticks me off is not so much they're calling me gay but they're calling me gay cause I am livng the way Christ says and God says and what and how it should be. Its like they are so ignorant that they think cause im Chaist- which they prolly dont know what it is- they think instead im gay- its that ignorance that really ticks me off [/quote]
Ah.

geetarplayer

[quote name='curtins' date='Jun 4 2005, 12:33 AM'] idk the thought of me liking guys grosses me out

but more importantly i think what really ticks me off is not so much they're calling me gay but they're calling me gay cause I am livng the way Christ says and God says and what and how it should be. Its like they are so ignorant that they think cause im Chaist- which they prolly dont know what it is- they think instead im gay- its that ignorance that really ticks me off [/quote]
[b]Matthew 10:22[/b] [i]"All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved."[/i]

lil bull 04

[quote name='curtins' date='Jun 1 2005, 07:28 PM'] according to certain ppl in my class (in my catholic grammer school class of 21 kids)

I am now gay and or turning gay because, and I quote, I dont "touch girls where they want to be touched" end quote. and because I quote again" dont like girls" which apparently has been determined because I havnt liked a girl or dated a girl in a year or so.

this comes as mary ronan, profesional chastity/sex talker, is giving a 3 day program to my class and specifically says that guys especially who are chaist get teased..

its times like these when you just wanna punch some ppl you know? could you guys say a quick prayer for my class and that i dont get senselessly angry but calmy explain and defend truth and rightousness

thanks and God bless

oh and by the way I am NOT gay :sweat: [/quote]
i'll pray for you... i know how small schools are...my graduating class in hs had 26 ppl in it and they weren't much better.

let_go_let_God

Keep your head up. I mean I was teased to for being proud of being a virgin. I even got in debates with classmates because I was a virgin and they wern't. I mean, people should respect you for your choice, especally in a Catholic school.

For example---

All through high school, I never dated. Most guys were afraid that I would beat them up. When I got to college, I met this guy, and we really clicked, but I knew I had to tell him right away that I was a virgin; so if he thought I was weird or something, that we wouldn't end up in a relationship for the wrong reasons. I told him straight out yet very shyly, that I am a virgin. He didn't even blink and replied that he really truly respected me for that, but he wasn't a virgin. After he said that, he looked really sad and essentally said that I shouldn't be with a guy like him because he wasn't "worthy" to be with a girl like me. :blink: Well that shocked me, but I told him that as long as he didn't want to take advantage of me, or try to get me to do something I didn't want to do, I would be fine. Since then, we've been dating over 8 months and he hasn't once tried to do anything I wouldn't be comfortable with, and he continues to tell me that he respects me for my choice, and wants to stay pure not only because of me, but for himself as well.

Your choices can change how people think and act; don't be ashamed of your choice.

God bless and VTM!!!
LGLG

geetarplayer

[quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Jun 4 2005, 01:11 AM'] Keep your head up. I mean I was teased to for being proud of being a virgin. I even got in debates with classmates because I was a virgin and they wern't. I mean, people should respect you for your choice, especally in a Catholic school.

For example---

All through high school, I never dated. Most guys were afraid that I would beat them up. When I got to college, I met this guy, and we really clicked, but I knew I had to tell him right away that I was a virgin; so if he thought I was weird or something, that we wouldn't end up in a relationship for the wrong reasons. I told him straight out yet very shyly, that I am a virgin. He didn't even blink and replied that he really truly respected me for that, but he wasn't a virgin. After he said that, he looked really sad and essentally said that I shouldn't be with a guy like him because he wasn't "worthy" to be with a girl like me. :blink: Well that shocked me, but I told him that as long as he didn't want to take advantage of me, or try to get me to do something I didn't want to do, I would be fine. Since then, we've been dating over 8 months and he hasn't once tried to do anything I wouldn't be comfortable with, and he continues to tell me that he respects me for my choice, and wants to stay pure not only because of me, but for himself as well.

Your choices can change how people think and act; don't be ashamed of your choice.

God bless and VTM!!!
LGLG [/quote]
What an awesome story, LGLG!

God Conquers

[quote name='Norseman82' date='Jun 3 2005, 10:22 PM'] And then he'll get suspended, arrested, etc. Real good advice.

The only time he should fight them is either:
a) self-defense
b) some sort of boxing, wrestling, or other martial art competiton [/quote]
haha

I wasn't being serious.

I answer every advice thread the same way.

I was homeschooled so I really didn't get teased about stuff like that. People who say stuff like that and live that way will end up in a life of mediocrity and swill. You'd be much happier in life to just ignore them or come up with something witty (not sarcastic) about how you don't want to lower yourself to something as callow and sick as engaging such activities. You could even tell them that you're waiting until marriage for any kind of sexual act. It will strengthen your convictions and character.

Most girls don't really want to be touched that way anyways... nowadays unless its "the right time". Most girls are pressured into it in the first place. Rub all this off. They don't believe your gay and are just saying that to tease you and get you mad. If you act like you dont care and be like "whatever" then they will end up getting mad. They can't really spread anything and make it serious unless they make up additional things about you.