An Old School Catholic Message Board

apparently now im gay

curtins

Mickey's_Girl

[quote name='Matty_boy' date='Jun 10 2005, 10:24 AM']People who say stuff like that and live that way will end up in a life of mediocrity and swill. 
[/quote]

YOU said "mediocrity and swill". That is awesome.

MG

Ash Wednesday

[quote name='let_go_let_God' date='Jun 3 2005, 11:11 PM']Keep your head up. I mean I was teased to for being proud of being a virgin. I even got in debates with classmates because I was a virgin and they wern't. I mean, people should respect you for your choice, especally in a Catholic school.
[/quote]

That reminds me of this funny incident where my best friend was getting married (she's a model Catholic girl) I was with her and her mother shopping
for her wedding dress. The dress she wanted was ivory instead of pure white, and her mom said "Honey! You can't have an ivory dress! That makes you look like you didn't wait until marriage.. can't you get one that's white?"

And my friend (she's a very blunt girl) said "I don't care what other people will think! I'm a flipping VIRGIN!!!" (and she didn't say flipping) The funny thing was we were in their car at their in-laws' driveway and she yelled it really loud.

Mickey's_Girl

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='Jun 10 2005, 02:27 PM']That reminds me of this funny incident where my best friend was getting married (she's a  model Catholic girl)  I was with her and her mother shopping
for her wedding dress.  The dress she wanted was ivory instead of pure white, and her mom said "Honey! You can't have an ivory dress! That makes you look like you didn't wait until marriage.. can't you get one that's white?"

And my friend (she's a very blunt girl) said "I don't care what other people will think! I'm a flipping VIRGIN!!!" (and she didn't say flipping) The funny thing was we were in their car at their in-laws' driveway and she yelled it really loud.
[right][snapback]608826[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That is FLIPPING HILARIOUS! I love it. That girl is my hero.

(Not only that, but the ivory-vs-white controversy is meaningless. When so many non-virgins still wear white, it's not like anyone can know for sure. Ivory still counts. Pearls are ivory, not white, and they convey purity--pearl of great price, etc.)

MG