An Old School Catholic Message Board

What to do...what to do...

Thy Geekdom Come

KizlarAgha

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:07 PM'] run [/quote]
That's not very nice, Phazzan. You're usually much cuter than that.

Fidei Defensor

Holy Insanity? Maybe she loves Jesus so much that she is focused on only him and nothing more to do with this material world.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Jun 3 2005, 09:15 PM'] Holy Insanity? Maybe she loves Jesus so much that she is focused on only him and nothing more to do with this material world. [/quote]
To the point that she spouts heresies (when they relate to her) and exalts herself?

KizlarAgha

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:18 PM'] To the point that she spouts heresies (when they relate to her) and exalts herself? [/quote]
I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what she's saying.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:18 PM'] To the point that she spouts heresies (when they relate to her) and exalts herself? [/quote]
You never know.. eh. Maybe she is just plain old insane then.

Guest Eremite

I met a woman like this at a Greyhound bus station once. She was a little Irish woman who happened to be sitting next to me. We started talking, pleasentries. It was just after the Pope's death, so we go on that, and turns out she was Catholic. She went on about how she's had a lot of miracles, etc, etc. Then she starts with the conspiracy talk. Bush is backing the Jews and the Arabs to take over the world.

I told her that's quite a conspiracy theory.

She told me it's all a conspiracy theory.

:wacko:

KizlarAgha

[quote name='Eremite' date='Jun 3 2005, 08:21 PM'] I met a woman like this at a Greyhound bus station once. She was a little Irish woman who happened to be sitting next to me. We started talking, pleasentries. It was just after the Pope's death, so we go on that, and turns out she was Catholic. She went on about how she's had a lot of miracles, etc, etc. Then she starts with the conspiracy talk. Bush is backing the Jews and the Arabs to take over the world.

I told her that's quite a conspiracy theory.

She told me it's all a conspiracy theory.

:wacko: [/quote]
Did you pray for her?

lil bull 04

i'll pray for her just like my drill sergeant who was into worshiping......i don't want to say this but it is true...he worships satan....

This poor woman sounds like she is suffering from schizophrenia. If this is the case, she'll be needing more than prayers, folks.

[quote]I'm very holy. I would never claim it myself, but the Holt Spirit tells me so.[/quote]

What!?! wait a minute. she just contradicted herself.

She's nuttier than a jar of mixed nuts.

:( poor lady. I vote talk with one of the priests at cathedral about getting her an appointment with CSS. (Soon to be headed by Fr. Kubat!!! :D (not that Tim's uncle wasn't cool, i hope he likes Roma))

He'll be good at it. I'm sure of that. Especially since he was a doctor before he was a priest. Does that make hime a faith healer now?

Now here's my question: Benjamin Franklin once said, "God Heals, but the Doctor takes the credit." How does Fr. Kubat fall into that scheme?