An Old School Catholic Message Board

I just got pulled over...again

ardillacid

ardillacid

Doh, again i feel the dread of a cop with his lights on behind me. I've only had my license 6 months and i've been pulled over twice. This is not boding well for the future. (At least this time he didn't make me get out and take the breathalizer, or get down and sniff the car exhaust) amen.

does anyone else have problems like this? :unsure:

littleflower+JMJ

wow i've been driving for couple of years now and no one has stopped it

although my bro is the most drug-free guy in the world he has a problem with cops.

they stop him alot and sometimes its just the type of car you drive.

thats not good though ard--i mean why do the good guys gotta go through stuff like that!

i hope they finally get the idea that your not doing wrong and they should just leave you alone....

i would ask them the reason why they pulled you next time (alwys be polite lol) because they can only pull you over if they have a good reason too

ardillacid

Hmm...thanks for the advice Person from Texas.

Actually both times the police had reason to pull me over. I was just asking why my luck had to be so bad.

I am a good guy, yay

Amen

journeyman

It's not that your luck was bad . . . the trooper's luck was good. How often does an air-tight speeding conviction wander into the crosswalk?

photosynthesis

it's OK, I got pulled over at the end of may...on my way to confession! The cop didn't give me a break at all. I've never been pulled over before, but I was going 51mph in a 25 mile zone... so I have to go to traffic court... gotta love the state of NJ

ardillacid

The trooper's reaction was sooo funny when my breathalizer came up a zero.

Man that smells of elderberries dude^^^^^

Why the heck don't my smilies work?

ardillacid

aaklsgh;ljksdfhtg;jaokh, the quote thing doenst work for me!!

" It's not that your luck was bad . . . the trooper's luck was good. How often does an air-tight speeding conviction wander into the crosswalk?"

^^^I don't get it

amen

I got pulled over recently going 85 in a 60. It hurt too. My advice is don't speed, wear your seatbelt, use your blinkers, and if you look like you're under 18, don't drive late at night. Many towns and cities have curfews for 15 and under.

CatholicCid

i got pulled over and ticketed for going 10 miles over on a 60...
His advice was "Your to young to be driving that fast"
I so should have tried and get rid of the ticket with claims of profiling my age :sweat:

justin165243

There is a really annoying cop in our subdivision (he hangs out here a lot) who will pull you over if you don't stop at a stop sign for at least a minute! (exaggerating) One time my brother had a friend over whose mom speaks spanish and english. (she's hispanic and she looks spanish too) She was driving out of our subdivision, and she didn't stop at the stop sign for an outrageously long time, so the cop pulled her over. He tried to give her a ticket, so she started to speak in spanish as if she didn't understand english. So he just let her go! Ha!

Ever notice how traffic slows down when a cop is driving by?

Oh well, so you've been pulled over twice. Slow down, i guess. And don't freeze up when a patrol officer drives by.