An Old School Catholic Message Board

PM's new look

Catholictothecore

Do you think that Phatmass phorum's new look wil alter your posting frequnecy at all?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Noel's angel' date='Jun 9 2005, 09:42 AM']I appreciate that a lot of work has gone into it, but I answered the question honestly, I'm not gonna lie and say I like this one better than the old one if I don't.  I'm not criticising dUSt 'cause I know he has put a lot of time and money into this, I'm just offering my opinion, that's all
[right][snapback]607866[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I really appreciate the honesty. That's exactly what I need from everyone.

But... let's just wait for awhile while I finish the design/layout of thenew phorum. Like I said, it's not finished. I'm still working out a lot of kinks, colors, spacing, fonts, images, icons, etc, etc.

I'll start an "official" feedback thread when I'm finished and then I'll hope you remain as honest as possible!

littleflower+JMJ

i have two sentences for this thread:

"I knew I loved you before I meet you.

I think I dreamed you into life."

the PHORUM of course! :wub: its awesome...thanks for all you do dUSt--your so spiffy!!!

I like it overall, but it looks a LOT like a board I used to go to, wrestlingtalks.com (which is not defunct).. only difference the colors were more blue than brown