An Old School Catholic Message Board

PM's new look

Catholictothecore

Do you think that Phatmass phorum's new look wil alter your posting frequnecy at all?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Catholictothecore

good point. Sorry, I get in crazy poster mode sometimes. Whatever.

click the "linear" button at the top if you think it looks funny, (i.e. no lines separating the posts.) Then it gets the 'flyfree look" people were talking about.

It's pretty much the same.

journeyman

I like blue

I suspect once the graphics scheme that is on the main page and some of the other phorum categories gets to open mic, it won't be blue any more . . . but those who never leave open mic might go check out some of the other pages for the "new" art

journeyman

the background just came up here on Firefox (gee, just mention something and "boom" dUSt cleans house)

There have been a couple of posts where the thread gets "disjointed" (actually can see black (ok, maybe just very dark) background between the various sections of the posts (kind of like the dividing lines)) but it isn't consistent enough for me to think it is anything but my creaky old phone line.

franciscanheart

dunno yet! its not even done! ;)

if i were to give a premature answer i would say maybe but maybe not. with the reference section being more prominent on the board, and being one of the ones who enters the phorum through the main page, i might be more busy reading than posting! but who knows?

Noel's angel

i like the rest of the site, but i don't like the style of the phorum, its too compact or something, I don't think I'll be posting as much 'cause its irritataing me quite a bit-my eyes don't know where to look. I think you should bring back the style of the old phorum

Please be patient with me everyone. The phorum's look is still being worked on. I ask that you please hold off judgement until I can get everything finished.

I chose to open the board before it was completely finished as a gesture of confidence in you guys that you'd be willing to experience all the bugs along with me. :)

Nicole8223

man...i think it's awesome..

dust, your hard work is so appreciated!

can't wait to see the finished product!

Noel's angel

I appreciate that a lot of work has gone into it, but I answered the question honestly, I'm not gonna lie and say I like this one better than the old one if I don't. I'm not criticising dUSt 'cause I know he has put a lot of time and money into this, I'm just offering my opinion, that's all