An Old School Catholic Message Board

No more signatures...

dUSt

Okay, so I tried the signature thing for awhile. I don't like it. It's been overdone. I think it would be fine if there was a way to put some restrictions on the sizes, colors, fonts, etc, etc.... but it's gotten to a point where people's signatures were making it difficult to read easily through threads.

So, I eliminated them. Your signatures are now limited to brown text. if you have a problem with it, go here: [url="http://www.ewtn.com/ewtnkids/home.asp"]CLICK[/url]

I felt bad for doing this so I increased the avatar maximum dimensions to 150px wide by 100px high.

I hope that that will give you enough room to express your creative aspirations.

Bye.

Catholictothecore

hmm....ok, your'da boss. But...why did you give us [i]that[/i] link?

Can we change the font color?

Catholictothecore

Wait, it's still there...or perhaps I mistook you. Did you mean text or images?

don't worry... Firefox made everything better. I simply blocked your image, so now it doesn't appear to me and I can pretend that neither of us can have pictures :P

The loss of signatures is okay with me, because I've only had a little text signature since I joined Phatmass.

I like this, gets me feelin all nostalgic, when I first joined we weren't allowed to have pic-sigs.

is C2C's gone yet?

all of the texts are whats hard to read, we have to squint to see them practically.. please make them a little better, or let us change the sizes.. I tried to choose "Largest" But it didnt do anything