An Old School Catholic Message Board

Time for phatmassers to unite...

ardillacid

Evil's new face. "dUSt"

we must unite to defeat the madness of no sigs. please sign petition or evil shall prevail and phatmass will never be the same. amen (in the meantime paster your old ones at the end of your posts on other threads.

1. Ardillacid

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Jun 9 2005, 11:19 PM']Evil's new face. "dUSt"

we must unite to defeat the madness of no sigs. please sign petition or evil shall prevail and phatmass will never be the same. amen (in the meantime paster your old ones at the end of your posts on other threads.

1. Ardillacid
[right][snapback]608447[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I think you angered it!

:ph34r:

Guest Eremite

The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation. From the desperate city you go into the desperate country, and have to console yourself with the bravery of minks and muskrats. A stereotyped but unconscious despair is concealed even under what are called the games and amusements of mankind. There is no play in them, for this comes after work. But it is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things.

When we consider what, to use the words of the catechism, is the chief end of man, and what are the true necessaries and means of life, it appears as if men had deliberately chosen the common mode of living because they preferred it to any other. Yet they honestly think there is no choice left. But alert and healthy natures remember that the sun rose clear.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Eremite' date='Jun 9 2005, 11:29 PM']The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation. From the desperate city you go into the desperate country, and have to console yourself with the bravery of minks and muskrats. A stereotyped but unconscious despair is concealed even under what are called the games and amusements of mankind. There is no play in them, for this comes after work. But it is a characteristic of wisdom not to do desperate things.

When we consider what, to use the words of the catechism, is the chief end of man, and what are the true necessaries and means of life, it appears as if men had deliberately chosen the common mode of living because they preferred it to any other. Yet they honestly think there is no choice left. But alert and healthy natures remember that the sun rose clear.
[right][snapback]608457[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
How many cans of Mt Dew have you been drinking?

Yes, thank you for absolutely nothing, Eremite. Consider this, dUSt has complete tyrranical control over phatmasser right now. We must REVOOOOOOLLT, we must FIIIIIIGht. I feel like that is a Disarm song.

Ok, maybe i am the only one that feels like maybe dUSt is a little cruel. maybe phatmassers just go with the flow. cool, whatev

amen

patience obi-wan

may the shwartz be with you

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Jun 9 2005, 11:34 PM']Yes, thank you for absolutely nothing, Eremite. Consider this, dUSt has complete tyrranical control over phatmasser right now. We must REVOOOOOOLLT, we must FIIIIIIGht. I feel like that is a Disarm song.

Ok, maybe i am the only one that feels like maybe dUSt is a little cruel. maybe phatmassers just go with the flow. cool, whatev

amen

patience obi-wan

may the shwartz be with you
[right][snapback]608460[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You know too much! Quick, put on the sunglasses everyone and get the memory blanker!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my sig is gone forev, you stole it from me, my precious

amen

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Jun 9 2005, 11:36 PM']NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, my sig is gone forev, you stole it from me, my precious

amen
[right][snapback]608463[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
You are crazy. It never existed. It was all an illusion created by too many nights drinking Mt Dew and staring at Phatmass on a computer screen.

[quote name='dUSt' date='Jun 9 2005, 11:35 PM']ardillacid,

What happened to your sig?
[right][snapback]608461[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

You better pray to the god of skinny-little punks that i never meet you in person.

amen

SIGN THE PETITION!

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='ardillacid' date='Jun 9 2005, 11:40 PM']You better pray to the god of skinny-little punks that i never meet you in person.

amen

SIGN THE PETITION!
[right][snapback]608466[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
What are you babbling about? Did you escape the hospital again?

Well, we shall make sure that never happens again!

:stretcher:

^^^^Stay out of my way

DUST (not fidei dumb or whatev who is on top of his computer as we speak because he is angry cause tom is right of course amen)

pray to the god of skinny-little punks who annoy and rub in other's faces that we don't meet.