An Old School Catholic Message Board

I was called a Child Molester today

KnightoftheRosary

i am soo sorry to hear that happened to you. :group: things like that make me very mad, especially considering i've become closer to some of my parish priests and seminarnians, plus back in highschool someone i cared about very much was considering entering the priesthood. you're going to be entering a beautiful vocation and i have a ton of respect for you.

There's a priest in my Diocese whose mom's side of the family has fallen away from the church. When they found out he was becoming a priest, they actually asked if he was homosexual. :sadder:

Cure of Ars

[quote]We know that all things work for good for those who love God, who are called according to his purpose. (Romans 8:28)[/quote]

It sounds like the devil is trying to mess with ya. Stay close to Jesus and stay strong. Jesus will turn it into something good.

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Jun 10 2005, 02:38 PM']Sigh...People these days have NO respect...  -_-
[right][snapback]608835[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

many people today have no brains because they are liberal. No brains comes with the lliberal terriitory.

God bless you and all those called to be priests.

And you too, Luthien, and all those girls in the same situation.

Mother Mary is protecting you all. :)