An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dreams

iggy

FutureSoror

Once my friend from school was sick and was having delerious dreams. In one of them, I stole his cheesecake. I think he was still a little mad at me the next day :lol:

MilesChristi

Occasionally, I actually have nightmares about terrible liturgical abuses. A couple months ago, I dreamed that I was at Holy Mass, but the priest and deacon were sitting in the pews while a little female altar server was proclaiming the Gospel. Another time, I was sitting in a pew and people were passing around the paten amongst themselves. It came to me and sitting right next to the consecrated Hosts were a bunch of flavored cookies. After both nightmares I woke up all sweaty and shaky. Not fun. :mellow:

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jun 11 2005, 03:27 AM']I had a weird dream that all the Canadiens banded together and started their own thread. 

I'm sure it was just a reaction to bad pizza!!
[right][snapback]609153[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

you wierdo. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Norseman82' date='Jun 11 2005, 02:09 AM']
1)  Going to an Eastern Rite mass and the cantor is chanting from a tech manual

[right][snapback]609151[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
wierdest part of that-- there's no such thing as an Eastern Rite Mass

but they do use a tech manual at the Eastern Rite Divine Liturgy. I think most of the patriarchs have approved the use of Dell tech manuals... a few allow Gateway as an alternet

FightingforGod

thats nothing wierder than what normally goes on here....i have odd dreams, but if i told u all them, i dunno if yall would still talk to me.... :sweat: