An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dreams

iggy

I had a dream last night that there was a board on phatmass called "Mow my lawn for $5" and that was all the board was about... :huh:
strange, no?

yeah it's kinda wierd... but once i had a wierd dream that involved my chior director and chior at school and mass, and it almost came true!

no not really. I once had dream where I'm standing alone my kitchen late at night, and something begins "eating" the house, starting with the garage.

Fidei Defensor

One dream i had was that the soviet union was still there, and soviet soldiers were riding missiles over to america, and they were landing in my yard..

and another was that my tooth fell out in my mouth and i chewed it and made it into these little pieces, and i like couldnt move my muscles and i was screaming inside to try and move but i couldnt and i was like trapped in my body.

My mom had a really weird dream. In her dream, she was walking across the street to go from her apartment to the diner where she worked. It was foggy and she really couldn't see very well. She saw someone crossing from the opposite direction and immediately recognizes him as one of her College professors, one of whom she was a favorite student of. As they pass, he says something, like, "Farewell" or "Goodbye." Then when she turns to say something, he's not there. About a month later, she finds out that he died that same night. :blink:

[quote name='Old_Joe' date='Jun 10 2005, 10:36 PM']My mom had a really weird dream.  In  her dream, she was walking across the street to go from her apartment to the diner where she worked.  It was foggy and she really couldn't see very well.  She saw someone crossing from the opposite direction and immediately recognizes him as one of her College professors, one of whom she was a favorite student of.  As they pass, he says something, like, "Farewell" or "Goodbye."  Then when she turns to say something, he's not there.  About a month later, she finds out that he died that same night.  :blink:
[right][snapback]609095[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

creepy.. that just gave me goosebumps

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Jun 10 2005, 10:31 PM']and another was that my tooth fell out in my mouth and i chewed it and made it into these little pieces, and i like couldnt move my muscles and i was screaming inside to try and move but i couldnt and i was like trapped in my body.
[right][snapback]609094[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I have heard that dreams involving tooth loss are among the most common dreams..

Anyway, some of my weird dreams:

1) Going to an Eastern Rite mass and the cantor is chanting from a tech manual
2) Walking into a client site and the clients have picket signs protesting the menu options that we didn't remove yet
3) Suiting up to play football against Klingons

I had a weird dream that all the Canadiens banded together and started their own thread.

I'm sure it was just a reaction to bad pizza!!

Last night I had this dream that I was a child holding a teddy bear and being shot at by people. Hmmm...

What we need is a dream analysis thread where we tell people how crazy they are based on their nonsensical dreams.

"and another was that my tooth fell out in my mouth and i chewed it and made it into these little pieces"

Hey that actually happened to me! When I was a kid I was eating a toffee, and there was something crunchy... so I swallowed it. And then I realised I was missing a tooth. Sadly, I didn't get any money from the tooth fairy.

Weird dreams?
I dreamt my friend who's discerning priesthood became a priest, and invited the formation group to celebrate Mass in the a different rite. So the only real difference was that instead of a challice there was a huge bowl. After he had consecrated it, he had everyone drink from it. When it was my turn he tried to open my lips but I refused, I kept thinking, "What on earth is (name) doing?" Finally I just let him pry my lips apart and push my face in.

That's a weird dream.

let_go_let_God

I had a dream last night that I had to save a couple of children from drowning then I was being shipped off to be on a submarine mission then my boyfriend proposed to me.

God bless-
LGLG