An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pre-Order Seven Sorrows NEW Cd!

SevenSorrows

SevenSorrows

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 16 2005, 11:11 AM']whoa u just poasted a whole lot all fast. howd u do that?
[right][snapback]613409[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I took typing class in high school???? hahahaha

SevenSorrows

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 16 2005, 01:22 PM']what's NCYC anyway?
[right][snapback]613600[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It is a huge youth conference on the east coast with like 30,000 kids, so I hear. Never been there.

[quote name='SevenSorrows' date='Jun 16 2005, 03:43 PM']It is a huge youth conference on the east coast with like 30,000 kids, so I hear.  Never been there.
[right][snapback]613703[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

man if you make it that'll be awesome. just go crazy and trash the set for me.

SevenSorrows

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 16 2005, 03:29 PM']man if you make it that'll be awesome. just go crazy and trash the set for me.
[right][snapback]613759[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

hahahaha no problem. yeah I think a few kids would poo their pants. I mean they are just used to listening to 5 bands in a row play their own rendtion of "awesome god"...hahahahaha.

we made a promise a long time ago that if we ever played a huge show like that, that we would cover "creeping death" by metallica...hahahahahaa

melporcristo

[quote name='SevenSorrows' date='Jun 17 2005, 10:41 AM']hahahaha no problem.  yeah I think a few kids would poo their pants.  I mean they are just used to listening to 5 bands in a row play their own rendtion of "awesome god"...hahahahaha.

we made a promise a long time ago that if we ever played a huge show like that, that we would cover "creeping death" by metallica...hahahahahaa
[right][snapback]614557[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh boy .... :rolleyes:

Yeah NCYC would be so awesome for you guys! I remember way back when I went ... ha ha like 6 years ago, it was pretty dissapointing. No daily Mass, no Adoration -- I know this year is gonna be like 10X better!

SevenSorrows

[quote name='melporcristo' date='Jun 17 2005, 01:31 PM']Oh boy ....  :rolleyes:

Yeah NCYC would be so awesome for you guys! I remember way back when I went ... ha ha like 6 years ago, it was pretty dissapointing. No daily Mass, no Adoration -- I know this year is gonna be like 10X better!
[right][snapback]614724[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

What kind of Catholic conference doesn't have daily mass or adoration??? What were they thinking????

[quote name='SevenSorrows' date='Jun 17 2005, 11:41 AM']hahahaha no problem.  yeah I think a few kids would poo their pants.  I mean they are just used to listening to 5 bands in a row play their own rendtion of "awesome god"...hahahahaha.

[right][snapback]614557[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

dude you are my hero. oh and the kids ppoping their pants, priceless. just for that you get to be on my signature. its this thing people do at this skateboarding forum where when someone says something hilarious you put it on your signture. if its not cool with you just let me know

Edited by bx_racer

SevenSorrows

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 17 2005, 11:14 PM']dude you are my hero. oh and the kids ppoping their pants, priceless. just for that  you get to be on my signature. its this thing people do at this skateboarding forum where when someone says something hilarious you put it on your signture. if its not cool with you just let me know
[right][snapback]615110[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

dude...you crack me up...hahahaha.

[quote name='SevenSorrows' date='Jun 18 2005, 10:29 AM']dude...you crack me up...hahahaha.
[right][snapback]615241[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

nah, u crack me up

[quote name='geetarplayer' date='Jun 18 2005, 04:48 PM']:egg:
[right][snapback]615596[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

heh, whyd u put a little guy coming out of an egg?

SevenSorrows

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 18 2005, 03:58 PM']heh, whyd u put a little guy coming out of an egg?
[right][snapback]615600[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I think he is saying you are a yoke. :P