An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pre-Order Seven Sorrows NEW Cd!

SevenSorrows

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 14 2005, 02:17 PM']yeah 7S is cool. im into the emo and punk pop stuff. u ever heard box car racer?
[right][snapback]611453[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

hey thats cool--im into alot of things when it comes to music but mostly and foremost punk. :band:

i think i've heard of band called box car racer but never actually heard their music before

as for warped tour--there are several christian bands playing on there if i remember mel saying in a thread in the music forum....relient k is on there aren't they?

i want to see thrice!! :guitar:

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Jun 14 2005, 11:32 PM']hey thats cool--im into alot of things when it comes to music but mostly and foremost punk. :band:

i think i've heard of band called box car racer but never actually heard their music before

as for warped tour--there are several christian bands playing on there if i remember mel saying in a thread in the music forum....relient k is on there aren't they?

i want to see thrice!! :guitar:
[right][snapback]612057[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yeah im pretty sure relient k is coming. my chemical romance is coming, but some of their stuff is kinda weird. i like that i'm not okay song though. not that it think their Christian or anything, just saying. so what punk bands you into?

[quote name='Philippe' date='Jun 14 2005, 11:39 PM']thrice is from my town that i live in
[right][snapback]612063[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Irvine?

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='Philippe' date='Jun 15 2005, 12:39 AM']thrice is from my town that i live in
[right][snapback]612063[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

no dont tell me that!! :sadder: that is soo not fair!! :cry:

do they play shows there? oooh philippe hook me up man! hahaha j/k :lol:

well maybe not. :mellow:

now dont forget to pre-order your seven sorrow cds!!!!!

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Jun 14 2005, 11:43 PM']no dont tell me that!!  :sadder: that is soo not fair!! :cry:

do they play shows there? oooh philippe hook me up man! hahaha j/k  :lol:

well maybe not.  :mellow:

now dont forget to pre-order your seven sorrow cds!!!!!
[right][snapback]612067[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

well ive never really gotten into thrice. u know good songs of them?

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 15 2005, 12:48 AM']well ive never really gotten into thrice. u know good songs of them?
[right][snapback]612069[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

their latest album really for me--artist in the ambulance made me a fan :stretcher:

Seven Sorrows will you be at NCYC????

sorry, but as their new security manager i have made it policy that information like that will cost you $10

littleflower+JMJ

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 15 2005, 12:54 AM']sorry, but as their new security manager i have made it policy that information like that will cost you $10
[right][snapback]612075[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

:hide:

SevenSorrows

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 14 2005, 10:25 PM'] u should be in the warped tour or something, man. arent there Christian bands in there?
[right][snapback]612048[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

well kinda. hahahahah. We are pretty much just focusin' on Catholic kids...and trying to insprire them to start a Catholic band, and get kids into our Church. It is sad that we have the largest church in the world, with 1 BILLION members...and there are like 5 Catholic bands...hahahaha.

SevenSorrows

[quote name='bx_racer' date='Jun 14 2005, 10:48 PM']well ive never really gotten into thrice. u know good songs of them?
[right][snapback]612069[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Um....ALL OF THEM!!!! I think I LOVE every single thrice song. I don't think I have heard a bad song by them.

SevenSorrows

[quote name='littleflower+JMJ' date='Jun 14 2005, 10:51 PM']
Seven Sorrows will you be at NCYC????
[right][snapback]612071[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I wish....I pray. We are in the running (hahahaha yeah right). We mailed them...and they said they are STILL deciding...after like 6 months...hahahaha. So pray for us. That would be awesome.