An Old School Catholic Message Board

Best Nintendo Game Ever

What was the Best Nintendo Game Ever ?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

NES Open. Golf game. Best flippin' golf game on the face of the planet. Golden Tee can't hold a candle to NES Open.

Non-sports games, I have to give a thumbs-up to Marios 1 & 3. Two didn't float my boat.

Honestly, though, I didn't play it too much because, well, there were BOOKS in the house that needed to be read.

I liked mario bros. 2, Simpsons trivia, thunder and lightning, and also this game that involved making racetracks and racing your motorbike( i don't remember the name)

[quote name='curtins' date='Jun 14 2005, 10:00 PM']golden eye and mario cart 64
[right][snapback]611931[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Neither of those were on the original Nintendo.

Away with you Mr Fancy Schmancy Nintendo64 player!! Begone!!

Dreamweaver

Lets hear a WOOT WOOT for Tetris! Heh, I've been known to play Dr. Mario for unhealthy amounts of time. Eventually, everything you see are multi colored pills and viruses. I've also had debates with friends about how unhealthy Dr. Mario is. Prescribing antibiotics for viral infections?!?!

1337 k4th0l1x0r

I love a lot of those games up there, but i've gotta give some love to my favorite NES game, Contra. There are games up there I'm a huge fan of as well, such as Metroid and Tetris, and games that aren't up there than should be mentioned, such as Mario 3 and Mega Man 2 (the whole series was good, but I like Mega Man 2). I'm a bigger fan of the series of Metroid and Mario games than I am of the Contra series, of which I only really like the first one.

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start - If you know this then your roots. If you know this and can play without it, then you're l33t.

BullnaChinaShop

On that list its a tough choice between Zelda and Tecmo Super Bowl. I don't even want to know how many hours I have logged on both of those games. I think I would give the edge to Zelda though.

I also really like the Megaman series. Tetris and Dr. Mario are among my favorites as well.

God Conquers

Although SUPER Dodge Ball was (and remains) and INCREDIBLE Nintendo game, the best Nintendo game of all time is hands down:

Super Spike Volleyball with the 4-Player Multitap

[quote name='BullnaChinaShop' date='Jun 15 2005, 07:23 AM']On that list its a tough choice between Zelda and Tecmo Super Bowl.  I don't even want to know how many hours I have logged on both of those games.  I think I would give the edge to Zelda though.

I also really like the Megaman series.  Tetris and Dr. Mario are among my favorites as well.
[right][snapback]612144[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

contra !!!
how could i forget that game
that game was awsome