An Old School Catholic Message Board

dUSt

Donna

[quote] That is not very nice to say. It looks great and I am proud to be a member [/quote]

As dUST isn't comfortable with me being nice to him, I am
mean out of charity. But either way it doesn't matter, because
he ignores me. :cool:

Please note this thread sub-title regards the [i]look [/i]of the Phorum, not its content nor functionality.

(PS: Hello, KAY EMMM ESSSSSSssssss)

[i]Precious![/i]

P.P.S. I beg your pardon, dUSt. It was rude of me to ask for the Holy Face avatar back under those circumstances.

If I could have one wish, it would be that you would give it to someone...His Face should be seen, I'm sure this would be pleasing to heaven.

Gee it's good to be back. I've been happily shackled to the Graves' Disease places. They've taught me so much I *think* I'm able to help others, here and there..

AND, I'm four months off meds and may be in remission!

No joke.

DEO GRATIAS!!!!

[quote name='hugheyforlife' date='Jun 16 2005, 10:20 AM']im confused about the whole avatar thing... what happened to them?
[right][snapback]613360[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Avatars can be bigger (150 width x 100 height), but Dust got rid of the picture sigs.

IcePrincessKRS

I don't think this is your original Holy Face avatar, Donna, but I thought that perhaps it might be to your liking? If you don't want to use it then maybe someone else might, but you get first dibs! ;) (You'll need to save it to your computer in order to make it your avatar, I think...)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/IcePrincessKRS/HOLY_FACE.jpg[/img]

Edited by IcePrincessKRS

[color=green][i]SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/color][/i]

KMS, that's my Holy Face of God!

Er, um now what do I do?

Stare at it, it'll get me to become a better man, I'm sure.

[font="Times"][color=orange][b]SMACK![/b][/color][/font] (as in [i]kiss [/i]for the Ice P!)

:flowers:

[color=purple][font="Geneva"][i][b]dUSt!!![/b][/i][/color][/font]

It's you behind this.

(sniff) Lovin' ya, mon.

:cheers: :heart: :pipe:

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I (almost) don't care if I can't get His Face as my avi.

It's enough to see It, and that ya's brought it to me.

:)

IcePrincessKRS

Donna, you will want to right click on the image and select the "save" option (it may say "save as..." or something like that), this will save the file to your computer. Once you have it saved, go into the "My Controls" option at the top of the phatmass phorum page. Along the left side of the page you will see, near the bottom, "Edit Avatar Settings"--select THAT option, and you can upload the image file from your computer as your avatar. :wub:

I am glad I found the right one! :) I didn't think I'd find it!

Thou art good to me, Katie...

I did save the image. It's under pictures as "HOLY_FACE" (no quote marks, tho).

Then I did the my controls thing, and it said the HOLY_FACE file was not a legitimate file name...then, I did something else (what I don't know), and it accepted it. But then I got nervous, 'cause in the my controls part, the file name or whatever said a bunch of stuff I didn't understand, and I thought "what if I've mistakenly made my avatar that picture of me when I was a wicked witch yelling at the kids?"

So I cancelled the whole thing. Computer stress...

Is there a way to *privately* check what one's avatar is?