An Old School Catholic Message Board

Dominican nuns

benedictaj

I posted this news in another topic, but here's the "latest" from the SMMEs... :D

[quote]Oh, and as I think this is still info coming out (as a pre-postulant, I suppose I'm on the "cutting edge" of SMME news), but two of our sisters will be doing grad work at the Catholic University of America in Washington DC this year, and a third sister will be teaching high school in Ann Arbor. I don't know about y'all, but I'm ecstatic at both pieces of news, because "my dream" was to get my theology and history degrees at Christendom, go on to theology grad work, and eventually teach theology at the high school or college level. I thought I had given these plans up in order to, um, get an education degree from Eastern Michigan (*cough*) and teach 3rd graders for the rest of my life.  God is SO good! [/quote]

[quote name='crusader03' date='Jun 21 2005, 04:13 PM']I posted this news in another topic, but here's the "latest" from the SMMEs...  :D
[right][snapback]618438[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Carly,
Do you know Srs. Faustina, Mary Joseph, and John Mary?

Fides_et_Ratio

[quote name='crusader03' date='Jun 21 2005, 12:21 AM']Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist :)
[right][snapback]617647[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I bet you know a girl from my old youth group who's planning to enter at the end of this summer... her name is Camille.

Yes, Camille's been on the past *thinks* seven retreats, I think. Insane girl! But yes, I know her, and she is one of my DEAR future sisters!!! Yay!!!!