An Old School Catholic Message Board

Web Design Question

Brother Adam

Brother Adam

I'm pretty sure it isn't in index.php. I thought it was the theme config css file, but I tried that (It had "forum backround color") lol, but that didn't work. Frustration! I did figure out how to add my copyright at the bottom though!

hmm... I've just been attempting to add a background color line into every file! maybe eventually one will work out! lol

couldn't get one to work.. not a single one... and now I have a bunch of loose background codes all over the place that do nothing! :wacko:

I think you have to like.. download a new theme or something. I can't figure out how to edit the darn theme.

Brother Adam

Hey, you're going to feel as stupid as I just did: You can adjust the forum colors by going to Admin Panel -> Style Admin -> Management -> Subsilver. And then changing anything there to a new color. I changed "The white spaces" to blue, but now I'm downloading a new space theme from phpHacks.com. I really like this website you should check it out.

The only problems I'm having now is making sure that when a person logs in or goes to the admin panel, making sure it stays in my table and the forum doesn't open up into the whole page.