An Old School Catholic Message Board

Attention sweetpea

Phazzan

Are you in love with me? I can sorta understand why, I mean, it is ME after all.

I don't think you should be shy about expressing your true feelings for me, I am a nice guy you know? It just seems that when girls shy away from me it's because they're afraid to tell me how they truly feel, and when they call the police regarding my persistent stalking it's like they're in denial or something. I dunno, I guess they're just scared, I really feel quite sorry for them. :(

I know we haven't chatted in a long time, and I know you're somewhat afraid of why my reaction will be, but I just want you to know that there's nothing wrong with feeling the way you do. It's totally natural to be in love with me as much as you are. Oh sweetpea, I just don't want to see you hurt yourself you know? :(

You're a strong girl, just remember rejection isn't the end of the world. I just want us to be open with each other. :(

Yours truly

Phazzan

franciscanheart

[quote name='immaculata' date='Jun 22 2005, 06:04 AM']Phazzan's your BROTHER?!! :o
[right][snapback]618859[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:rolling:

theculturewarrior

Any time Phazzan starts stalking any of you, all you have to do is ignore him. Don't respond to any of his posts, no matter how provocative they are. He'll go away. ;)

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Jun 22 2005, 10:53 AM']Dudette told me she loved you, Phazzan..  :huh:
[right][snapback]618928[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

actually phazzan, Jared is a liar.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 22 2005, 10:07 AM']actually phazzan, Jared is a liar.
[right][snapback]618966[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:crazy:

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 22 2005, 10:50 AM']how did I know you were going to post that smiley?
:rolleyes:
[right][snapback]619003[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
because you are :crazy: hence you expect it.

sweetpea316

My dearest Phazzan,

It is true... there is a love for you in my heart that none can replace. When I first came here to phatmass, you stole my heart with your witty antics and sarcastic ways. You were always on my mind and I wanted you to notice me and love me in return.

But, I am rather shy, so expressing my feelings for you has been quite difficult. After months of trying, I assumed that you didn't feel the same for me as I did for you. I wanted it to work so badly, but just felt like you weren't interested like I was.

On that note, I must say that I have some bad news. Since I didn't feel that the love was reciprocal, I had no choice but to move on. I couldn't go through the anguish of loving someone who didn't love me back. I'm sorry about the calls to the police concerning the constant stalking. If I would've known it was you all along, maybe things could have worked out differently.

I hate to be saying this on the phorum for everyone to see, but since you asked, I couldn't keep it a secret anymore. It isn't you...it's me, and I hope that we can still be friends. But I have moved on Phazzan...I'm sorry. My heart now belongs to another on phatmass. God bless.

Love always,
Sweetpea