An Old School Catholic Message Board

Magdalen College?

MC Just

LOL, yep. I was seriously thinking of going there....

there are a lot of rumours....just warning you.

I made a thread some time back about Magdalen college vs. others. (colleges)

i emailed them and asked if they are a "Real Catholic College" or a college losing its catholicity due to secualrism and liberalism. lol

Fides_et_Ratio

[quote name='MC Just' date='Jun 22 2005, 12:10 PM']i emailed them and asked if they are a "Real Catholic College" or a college losing its catholicity due to secualrism and liberalism. lol
[right][snapback]619048[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
you're going to give the admissions couselor a heart attack! Magdalen is known for being TOO conservative and strict! :lol:

[quote name='Fides_et_Ratio' date='Jun 22 2005, 11:13 AM']you're going to give the admissions couselor a heart attack! Magdalen is known for being TOO conservative and strict! :lol:
[right][snapback]619055[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL

[quote name='iggy' date='Jun 22 2005, 11:16 AM']yeah, you are going to have to keep us up to date on the condition of the person who got your email
[right][snapback]619060[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

i sure will!!

:rolling:

BullnaChinaShop

[quote name='MC Just' date='Jun 22 2005, 10:10 AM']i emailed them and asked if they are a "Real Catholic College" or a college losing its catholicity due to secualrism and liberalism. lol
[right][snapback]619048[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

My brother just graduated from there in May. It is most definitly a "Real Catholic College."

[quote name='BullnaChinaShop' date='Jun 22 2005, 11:21 AM']My brother just graduated from there in May.  It is most definitly a "Real Catholic College."
[right][snapback]619067[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

awesome!!!!

There was a discussion on Magdalen College recently [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=33756&b=1&st=&p=entry"]here[/url].

I'm plannning on moving to Nashua New Hampshire and I was looking for a latin mass, and i read that Magadalen colllege has a Latin mass, but i was also looking for a good Catholic college to go to. This sounds pretty dope.

Edited by MC Just

[quote name='Dudette' date='Jun 22 2005, 12:46 PM']You'll love New Hampshire, it's beaaauuuutiifull!!! :wub:
[right][snapback]619268[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I was born in Methuen, Massachusetts, I had family in Fremont New Hampshire and used to visit them a lot. I love New Hampshire it's beautiful.