An Old School Catholic Message Board

Make your Predictions here

Jaime

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jun 25 2005, 01:07 PM']If Brother Adam wins, He'll have the choice of a rosary or my changing of my avatar!
[right][snapback]623088[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
only if bro adam wins?

[quote name='iggy' date='Jun 25 2005, 01:09 PM']only if bro adam wins?
[right][snapback]623093[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

LOL

He's the only one who's ever complained about my avatar

allis-challmers

Why do you have your cat inside if it pukes on your carpet. I don't understand cat and dog lovers very well. and I think that I am going to be marrying one.
She loves her cat. I am happy to have cats and dogs outside but am a little leary of animals inside the house

allis-challmers

What happens when your cat is used to haveing all of you attention and you get married and have a baby and no longer have time to baby your cat. Does the cat get jelous. I am a little leary of cats and babys

IcePrincessKRS

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jun 25 2005, 02:07 PM']If Brother Adam wins, He'll have the choice of a rosary or my changing of my avatar!
[right][snapback]623088[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

hah Yeah, of changing it to a DIFFERENT picture of Katie Couric....

[quote name='allis-challmers' date='Jun 25 2005, 02:07 PM']What happens when your cat is used to haveing all of you attention and you get married and have a baby and no longer have time to baby your cat.  Does the cat get jelous.  I am a little leary of cats  and babys
[right][snapback]623218[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I've only known one "jealous" cat, and all she did was sit in the corner and sulk when she felt snubbed. I've never known one to be agressive from jealousy (I know there are stories, but I've had a LOT of cats, and never seen it.) Most cats sleep 18+ hours a day, so "all your attention" is not a whole lot of time.

Most cats are either scared of babies, or ignore them.

when you least expect it . . . would be typical cat behavior

I really like the while you're at Mass choice . . . but it's taken . . .

if the thread falls off the front page of the forum in about a day . . . and another day to get further out of mind . . . I'm thinking Wednesday . . . right before you get home from work . . . say 4:30 - 5:30 range

OFFICIAL TIME 12:08 PM CST

Exactly 1 day and 8 minutes after the carpets were cleaned, my cat threw up in the dining room.

Fortunately I heard the hacking and got a paper towel underneath him. I doubt I will be that lucky next time.

Anyway the closest guess to the appropriate time was.......

Brother Adam with 8:50 AM. (Uh oh it could be "good bye katie"). By my calculations he was the closest being within 3 hours and 20 minutes.

BTW my cat lasted exactly 24 hours longer than I expected.

Thanks to all that played (probably one of the grossest things one could bet on) and congratulations Brother Adam!! Just let me know here if you want the rosary prayed for you or the avatar change. (Sigh that will make me sad but rules is rules) If you want something prayed for in specific, you can PM me to let me know.

Incidentally, I had ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA my carpets were so dirty. I was shocked after the cleaners were done!! I immediately called friends and family to yell at them for not letting me know how filthy they were. I guess it got dirty so gradually, I didn't notice the change. Much like when you put a frog in a pot of water and slowly heat the water, he just swims around not noticing. Apparently when it comes to my carpets, I am a frog.

i really hope he doesn't change your avatar. i don't like katie couric at all, but every time i see it I laugh. i just think it is funny that anyone would want that to be their avatar!

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jun 26 2005, 12:28 PM']OFFICIAL TIME  12:08 PM CST

Exactly 1 day and 8 minutes after the carpets were cleaned, my cat threw up in the dining room. 

Fortunately I heard the hacking and got a paper towel underneath him.  I doubt I will be that lucky next time. 

Anyway the closest guess to the appropriate time was.......
Brother Adam with 8:50 AM.  (Uh oh it could be "good bye katie").  By my calculations he was the closest being within 3 hours and 20 minutes. 
BTW my cat lasted exactly 24 hours longer than I expected.
Thanks to all that played (probably one of the grossest things one could bet on) and congratulations Brother Adam!! Just let me know here if you want the rosary prayed for you or the avatar change.  (Sigh that will make me sad but rules is rules)  If you want something prayed for in specific, you can PM me to let me know. 
[right][snapback]624326[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Congrats Bro Adam! :lol:

I can't believe this. In competition for a rosary, we just tried to guess when a cat was going to barf... I hope none of those pages that collect stupid discussions from web forums finds this! :rolleyes:

:hide:
:rotfl: