An Old School Catholic Message Board

my new Atlas!

Aloysius

okay... so it cost me a crazy big amount of money... but I bought two new atlases at Barnes n Noble today

one is this MONSTER atlas of the world with awesome picutres, maps, and graphs all over the place.. plus a ton of cool info... and then I got an atlas of world history which is also uber-cool... and as far as I see it whatever I disagree with I can use post-it notes... and I'm going to be like filling this world history atlas with all my notes on the real most important parts of all the events and whatever. then I got a big giant wall-map of the world.

It's lookin pretty good :cool: I can't wait to set up my dorm room in um... 2 months.. lol

:huh: are you hitting on me?

lol... jk... sorry I've been up all night... which made me think that joke was hilarious.

homeschoolmom

Uh, no....

HSdad loves atlases and history, too. One year I bought him a gi-normous atlas from B/N. He wore it out looking at it. I finally replaced it last year.

And we have to buy a new Rand/MacNally Road Atlas each year because by the end of the summer, they're toast.

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Jun 26 2005, 04:30 AM']It's lookin pretty good :cool: I can't wait to set up my dorm room in um... 2 months.. lol
[right][snapback]624097[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Hopefully your dorm room will have a wall big enough for your wall map.

homeschoolmom

Where is the US in this world map? It drives me nuts when I get a new wall map and the US is smack dab in the middle and there are two Chinas, two Indias etc... Big pet peeve of mine. <_<

wooooaaaahh.... I just saw that this wallmap was printed by mapquest

so I got out my trusty magnifying glass and looked... it said to take the wrong turn at albikurky!

well yesterday I woke up at noon... so really it's only been 20 hours and 20 minutes since I last slept :cool: