An Old School Catholic Message Board

happy sunday

Aloysius

:whistle:

I am going to TRIDENTINE MASS today... I am quite excited you know... and if I get there early enough I just might be able to make it to confession (their lines are so looooooooooooooooooong, I guess Trid-mass goers sin more? :unsure: yeah right) and that will all be nice and fine and dandy squared to the max

then... well then... hopefully my sunday subway tradition... mmm... I'm hungry...

also on the schedule, LifeTeen just because I've yet to meet the new priest and everyone bugs me to go because they think it's fun... probably will leave early

and now you are all filled in on your most favoritest person's days' activities. please no stalking. thank you.

sonic the hedgehog could do it

but the question is... would he?

anyone know if he's Catholic

he probably shouldn't wear a mantilla though. hopefully he's not interested in being one of the cool girls.

Brother Adam

My wife is joining LIfeteen as a core member this fall when they start meeting in the evening again. I'm excited for her. I hope she finally finds a niche in the Church where she can feel like she belongs.

some people like lifeteen.

personally and with our specific lifeteen... there's too much teen drama for my tastes... or they're all annoying

but that's just me being anti-social

she'll probably really like it, lifeteen can be superorthodox when it wants to be :cool: (i'm thinkin like... XLT and stuff... when it goes deeper)

[quote name='Aloysius' date='Jun 26 2005, 06:54 AM']and where a mantilla, all the cool girls do it! :P :peerpressure:
[right][snapback]624127[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Define "mantilla" I think I know what it it, but I want to hear it from someone with a flag

little lacey thingy over your head :cool:

also known as a "chapel veil" or something similar... head covering...