An Old School Catholic Message Board

Agnus Dei

Antipas

I'm a first time poster, and a long time reader.

I finally decided it would be worth my while to come to these forums and get interactive with you wonderful people. Since I have a window of time during the day to surf the net and see what's going on in the world I decided to come to my favorite pro-Catholic website.

I chose the screen name Antipas, because he was a faithful martyr of Jesus as spoken of in John's Apocalyptic vision. I pray that my personal walk with Jesus is just as faithful as the screen name I bare.

May the Lord be with each of you.

sweetpea316

Welcome! :tiphat:

It's fabulous to have you here! Enjoy, beware of the addictive nature of this site, and God bless! ^_^

I can already tell you that I've grown addicted. This is the greatest pro-Catholic site I've ever found. And honestly, I can't remember how I found this site, but I'm glad I did.

Thanks for the welcome.

Antipas

When I first saw the picture of my avatar I knew I had to have that and save it for a rainy day. Since I don't feel comfy showing folks a real pic of myself I decided to keep that pic in my vault for something useful one day, and now I found a use for it - here at Phatmass.

I'm 27, and I'm a priest as well. So, this site really appeals to me because I'm young and serving the Lord in His holy Church.

Again, I'm not sure how I came across this site, but I'm elated that I did.

Everyone has been to fun to dialogue with so far. How can anyone NOT like this site and these forums? With such great people to interact with it becomes hardly impossible to not enjoy oneself.

well, you know, if you show dUSt your stuff, he can give you all sorts of coolness for being a priest- just check the "everything you wanted to know thread"

what diocese are you from Father? do you happen to know any Phatmassers here? sorry for the questions, just curious how you first came across the site...but i just wanted to say a very big welcome to phatmass. :tiphat: look forward to posting with you. I give thanks to Our Lord and Our Lady for you ordination to the priesthood! May you always be faithful to the call of Christ!

oh howdy (what kind of person says hodwy??? ;) ) welcome to the phamily!! I love priest and am so happy you are embracing your vocation God bless and Mary keep
Karin