An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pope Wars

Jaime

Okay. Here's the "[i]secret[/i]". When you start the game, the first thing you want to do is repay or borrow some money. You start with $2,000, even though you don't see it. Then buy 250 Crucifixes which is the maximum you can carry. You will notice you still have all your money and no days and 250 crucifixes. Click on a City, and you will be on Day 1. You can now sell your crucifixes. If they are worth about $40,000, you will have $10,000,000. If you borrowed $3,000, you will have $5,000 before you sell your crucifixes and may be lucky enough to have the opportunity to buy a Catechism and convert Protestants. My record is over $28million on DAY 1, but I got bored.

What would be cool is to have a tournament to see who can do the best in 30 days, with no cheating.

Edited by jasJis

1337 k4th0l1x0r

Oh, I found a different secret. On day one, sell -999999999999 (or some negative number like that) crucifixes. Eventually you can buy back that same number, but positive, of the crucifixes at a lower price and you'll be a 0 in your inventory with gobs of cash.

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='1337 k4th0l1x0r' date='Jun 28 2005, 10:19 AM']Oh, I found a different secret.  On day one, sell -999999999999 (or some negative number like that) crucifixes.  Eventually you can buy back that same number, but positive, of the crucifixes at a lower price and you'll be a 0 in your inventory with gobs of cash.
[right][snapback]626124[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
That is a great secret!

Now if only someone had the secret to the horrid evil game of Connect Four

Man I hate that game

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jun 28 2005, 09:36 AM']Now if only someone had the secret to the horrid evil game of Connect Four
Man I hate that game
[right][snapback]626136[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

just swallow the other players pieces....you're good to go

and pope wars, after $ 6,563,000,947,900,000,000,000,000 in one day, its just no fun