An Old School Catholic Message Board

Pope Wars

Jaime

Since the other Arcade games are not available currently, I was wondering if anyone has been working on Popewars?

So how fast can you hit the 10 million mark? Who else knows the secrets of Popewars?

Thy Geekdom Come

Tips:

Pay off your debts ASAP
Save your money until you can afford it
$30,000 worth of apologetics always converts the fundies...

Mateo el Feo

[quote name='hot stuff' date='Jun 27 2005, 05:54 PM']Since the other Arcade games are not available currently, I was wondering if anyone has been working on Popewars? 

So how fast can you hit the 10 million mark?  Who else knows the secrets of Popewars?
[right][snapback]625588[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Using the "secret of Popewars," I can pass 10 million on day 1. :) Otherwise, it takes a little while.

God Conquers

It's pretty easy.

Just pay off the debt as soona s you have enough money.

Travel is free after that, then you can buy low and sell high and you'll have money for days.

I was hoping it was a Mortal Kombat style game... where past popes fight each other in an alternate universe created by satan with super-spiritual-powers as special weapons.

St. Gregory VII with the "Papal Bull" which actually is a bull that rams the enemies.

Pope Urban II has "the Crusades"....

Blessed John XXIII with the "Holy Laugh"

it would be amazing.

[quote name='Mateo el Feo' date='Jun 27 2005, 05:21 PM']Using the "secret of Popewars," I can pass 10 million on day 1.  :)  Otherwise, it takes a little while.
[right][snapback]625604[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

So how well known is the Secret? Mateo, myself and Camster.... Who else knows it?

anyone else wonder why dUSt chose the exact definition of simony as the object of the game? :P "buy and sell holy stuff"... lol

I mean, he could just say religious objects... but "holy stuff" makes it basically the exact definition of simony, you're not allowed to sell anything that is holy.

ah well... such is the irony of the game :P

1337 k4th0l1x0r

I just played it and figured out the secret. I spend a lot of time writing software so by someone saying there was a secret way to get lots of money quickly I was able to quickly discover where the bug is.