An Old School Catholic Message Board

Science - the new one world religion

ironmonk

Melchisedec

[quote name='Didacus' date='Jun 28 2005, 12:57 PM']There is a between using science as the simple tool that it is and putting faith into a false religion.  You like it?  Hey, why don't you volunteer then?  I hear their having trouble finding human subjects to try this on!

[i]good luck with that[/i]
[right][snapback]626288[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I really dont understand what you are trying to say. If you are implying that I condone the creation of zombie dogs , I do not. And please clarify on what putting faith into a false religion (science) means? I might have misinterepted your words to mean that sciences whole purpose is to lead the world to damnation and undermine God.

[quote name='Melchisedec' date='Jun 28 2005, 01:48 PM']I really dont understand what you are trying to say. If you are implying that I condone the creation of zombie dogs , I do not.  And please clarify on what putting faith into a false religion (science) means? I might have misinterepted your words to mean that sciences whole purpose is to lead the world to damnation and undermine God.
[right][snapback]626392[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Maybe I misinterpreted that you where in favor of zombie dogs... sorry about that.

Surely you can tell the difference, in general, between using science as a tool and accepting it as a god? If you have 'faith' in science... then science is your god, congradulations... but if you see science as a tool that makes human life easier and has the potential to lessen suffering, but preserve fiath in the real God... then you've entered my domain...

which is it with you?

yikes...that's weird. what i think is amusing about people who use science as a religion is that they steal all of the parts of the Catholic faith and give them new names, and think they've come up with something new, then they throw in new names for every heresy under the sun that already exists....bah

This is why I'm going to study environmental science at a pontifical university - to blow these sillies out of the water!

[quote name='Melchisedec' date='Jun 28 2005, 12:34 PM']For sure. Lets just declare war on this untrue religion that is science and do away with these computers were are using now, medicines that save the sick, communications equipment that connect us, and all the knowledge we have derived from this terrible religion.  Science is ofcourse the work of the devil.
[right][snapback]626254[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

wow!!! You are seeing the light!!! Yay, when are you converting?