An Old School Catholic Message Board

Canada may be 3rd nation to OK gay marriage

Lounge Daddy

Lounge Daddy

[quote]Canada is set to become the third country to legalize gay marriage, with Parliament likely to pass landmark legislation Tuesday despite strong opposition from Conservatives and religious leaders.[/quote]

read about it all [url="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8391828/"]HERE[/url]

We canadiens are progressive, and have evolved leaps ahead of the neanderthalish catholic religion. We are proud to be a beckon of perversion for the world to see and enjoy. It is our hope to prove by our longevity that God was in error when he destroyed Sodom and Gomora, and that truth lies in what you 'feel' is right, rather than outdated principals no one likes or bothers to understand.

If a moose likes a beaver, a moose remains a moose. If a beaver likes the moose, the beaver remains a beaver. There is nothing wrong with gender confusion and cross species attraction. The next item on our proud agenda is to legalize beastiality. After all, dogs and other highly evolved organism have rights equal to our own. Stay tuned... its going to be a wild ride from here on end! :(

Just wait 'till the Conservatives topple the current government, which could be as soon as next month. That'll put the kibosh on [i]that[/i].

[quote name='Nathan' date='Jun 29 2005, 06:42 AM']Just wait 'till the Conservatives topple the current government, which could be as soon as next month. That'll put the kibosh on [i]that[/i].
[right][snapback]627181[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Kibosh! Yes, there's another one of those proper political terms commonly used in our great Canadien Nation! The liberals haven't banned that one yet!

[quote name='Nathan' date='Jun 29 2005, 08:42 AM']Just wait 'till the Conservatives topple the current government, which could be as soon as next month. That'll put the kibosh on [i]that[/i].
[right][snapback]627181[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Um.... no. Parliament is over for the summer, they closed session right after the vote on Same-sex marriage. And there is A LOT of praying and fasting to be done before the Conservatives make it to power in Canada.

[quote name='Kilroy the Ninja' date='Jun 29 2005, 06:35 AM']Blame Canada!!! Blame Canada!!!!
[right][snapback]627219[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
They do have flip-top heads.

:D

I remeber being in Quebec when they had the first legalized same-sex union. this was right before WYD 2002.

[quote name='CanCath' date='Jun 29 2005, 11:23 AM']Hey! Lets not Blame Canada!! More than 60% of Canadians oppose same-sex marriage!!
[right][snapback]627341[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

But only 21% of canandiens know that stat. :(