An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Creepy Aliens?

GodsGrace

think long & hard about what you are going to say Catholic.......you don't talk much, why is that?! we chica's...(GTC, ICE, myself, sometimes BR) we talk WAY TOO MUCH!

Guest godsgirl177

hey this is jenny, im 23 and from Canada, woop woop!! jenny aka 'advicegirl'...... :)

yeah, now that im introduced...people under 20 ARE aliens

LOL i mean, they have SUCH a long way to go!

i know i'm only 23, and i have a long way to go too, but dont complain about being young...enjoy it while it lasts!

TempleofVesarius

FYI...im proud to be called an alien

think about it for a sec here now...

WE KNOW we are all humans right?

WE KNOW we are all pretty normal?(at least i hope so)

WE KNOW we are mostly good catholics.

WE KNOW we have the most fun.

so by calling US aliens, they exclude themselves from all of that lol_grin.gif

HiddenVoice

This isn't right though. if we're aliens then that implies practice with the church of scientology, and I'm not even going to get into that. (Just imagine the movie Battlefield Earth being a religion and not a really bad movie. And John Travolta plays the alien version of the devil called Kloctu.) Nuff said.

Voice "Kloctu"

littleflower+JMJ

This isn't right though. if we're aliens then that implies practice with the church of scientology, and I'm not even going to get into that. (Just imagine the movie Battlefield Earth being a religion and not a really bad movie. And John Travolta plays the alien version of the devil called Kloctu.) Nuff said.

Voice "Kloctu"

yeah!! what hidden voice said!! :rolleyes::blink: ??

I must add my agreement to the list--why creepy aliens? Not soliders for Christ or something like that?

--Wait a minute--

Do we get to choose what type of alien we can be?? I wanna be a Vulcan!!

Live Long and Prosper, all! :wacko:

Edited by Qamidalash

GodsThespianChic

I must add my agreement to the list--why creepy aliens? Not soliders for Christ or something like that?

--Wait a minute--

Do we get to choose what type of alien we can be?? I wanna be a Vulcan!!

Live Long and Prosper, all! 

Sarah, you're even bringing the Trekkie bit to PM...You are so silly. But I still love ya!

But it should be like Soldiers for Christ or something like that, you're right. I don't think any of us gets the Creepy Aliens bit except for dUSt...and that says somethin....lol...

man, ya'll are strange!...Sarah, STOP WITH THE TREKKIE~...j/k!~! I think something like Soliers for Christ is cool...or something that says we're teens....or younger than the old people!......but CREEPY aliens.....(hey Jess, why do YOU of all people like being a creepy alien...you HATE aliens remember...just think of the Aliens in the movie Signs ( ya know the ones outside your window at night!!!)

Oh & Kloctu....GET BACK IN YOUR CAGE BOY!....calm yourself! LOL....

GodsThespianChic

Now that you've thouroughly made Jess stop liking aliens (haha, j/k), you're gonna make everyone a bit confrused because of the Kloctu inside joke thing...haha...If anyone's confrused, I'll explain if ya ask!