An Old School Catholic Message Board

which is more important?

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

Faith or Relegion which is more important?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Raphael' date='Jul 2 2005, 11:23 PM']Of course, Jesus very clearly came to found a Church.  He Himself says so...therefore, they're goofy.
[right][snapback]630410[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Well, thats protties for ya :P

I've been thinking about this since it was posted. Obviously "both" is the easy answer, but if the question is strictly either/or, I have to go with religion.

Someone once told me, in all sincerity, that she believed she was a reincarnated tulip. She had faith in this. :huh: I have no idea where she got this idea.

OTOH, there are people who just go through the formailities of practicing a religion. While they may be just going through the motions, [i]someone[/i] at some time, has probably put some thought into the creed, rituals, and laws. This is more likely to be benficial than unfocused "faith". There might be some truth in there.

(I have not read any other replies before posting this... I apologize if I repeated anyone.)

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

[quote]Do you mean "organized" religion, as some call it. They believe in Jesus, but are "anti religion"..hmm[/quote]

thats what these people act like...