An Old School Catholic Message Board

Benny Hinn

dUSt

i would every night if it were shown here. he's great. I would want to be one of those people that he pays to act like they get healed...I would go into convulsions after he layed hands on me, then do a gymnastics routine, then breakdance, and pass out.

where i'm at there's this guy who's just as fruity...and he even offers miracle spring water! this is water that he got from the Chernoble disaster site, where he was led by God to go and collect water, and he offers it to you for free if you donate to his ministry.

televangelism is great comedy...unfortunately too many people take it seriously. it's really a shame.

I saw the guy who offers "Miracle Spring Water". It comes in one of those tiny plastic twisty top things, and it actually has the words "Miracle Spring Water" printed on it.

I'd donate thousands for one of those.

Benny Hinn is Diabolical. He makes people have convulsions and Seizures on stage and tells them it's the Holy spirit..... He's a false prophet as is the rest of the Tbn crew.

So if there was a Catholic who did the same things as Benny Hinn would you all believe it? Just curious. Why is he diabolical? I don't know much about him. I've only seen him once or twice just flippin' through the channels.

The guy puts these kids on stage one time and starts praying over them aloud, all of the sudden the kids start shaking violently and falling to the floor looking like there in massive pain and crying foaming from the mouth and all. That dude was hurtng these children. I seen this on Tbn. The guy also threatens people saying God won't heal them if they don't send Tbn Money.

Ya'll can laugh, but when I was away from the Church, Oral Roberts came to Houston and I went to see him, because I'd watched him preach on TV and felt pretty moved by it. He's a great speaker.

He did one of those faith healing things, called two people up. One was an old lady in a walker. I'm telling you, she wasn't acting. She obviously had advanced ostepourosis, and it hurt to watch her. You could see the pain in her face on the screens they used to let us in the cheap seats see things, but she lit up when Oral hugged her. I think he really felt love for her. She told him she hadn't walked on her own for ten years, and she was in constant pain.

The old man was pretty spry looking, but when he spoke, you could barely understand his words. A birth defect (I guess a cleft palate or something) made him lisp and slur his words. He looked extremely embarrassed, but Oral Roberts made him feel better. You could see that. The man, whatever faults he may have, treated this man like a real person, no pity or contempt.

He told us all we were going to pray to heal them, and sent them behind some screen they'd set up. I guess for dramatic effect. Everyone held out their hands, something I still think is goofy. I went ahead and did it, but felt pretty stupid.

When we were done, Oral told Mrs. Smith (really her name. I kid you not!) to throw her walker over the partition. I almost fell out when it came over. Then he told the old man to say something. The whole place got quiet, and that's something inside the Astrodome.

Mithuth Thmiff fewwll down." He slurred.

I'm going straight to Hell for that one.

I saw the guy who offers "Miracle Spring Water". It comes in one of those tiny plastic twisty top things, and it actually has the words "Miracle Spring Water" printed on it.

I'd donate thousands for one of those.

Wow...you still perfecting the art of sarcasm mr. webmaster sir?

:wacko:

ABC's 20/20 dedicated an entire program to Benny Hinn recently. There's only one word to say about him: F-R-A-U-D.

Do a search under Benny Hinn. You'll find it enlightening.

Kilroy the Ninja

I do believe Mr. Hinn took his name from Mr. Hill....

If for no other reason that to be somewhat recognized.

Either that or Hill was his hero...

Edited by Kilroy the Ninja

IcePrincessKRS

Winchester,

PLEASE:

Don't ever change.

Pax Christi. <><

lol I second that... I'm laughing so hard right now...