An Old School Catholic Message Board

Credit Cards Should Be Removed From My Person

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

I think I just spent about $40 on medals, a crucifix pendant, some material to make Rosaries (centers and crucifixes)... well, everything was mostly medals... I did get 20 Sacred Heart medals for my WYD group... I love medals too much I think... I think I was going to get a St. Francis medal for my cat since he gets sick alot, but I think I forgot that... anyways... I spent alot for 34 medals and 5 Rosary centers and 5 Rosary crucifixes and a San Damiano Crucifix Pendant.... well, one of the medals was a Relic Medal... anyways... I think I need to stay away from Catholic Shoppes for a while... :wacko:

let_go_let_God

I wish I could find where my local Catholic Store is. I still owe my boyfriend, one confirmand and another friend medals from their Confirmation. Also I need to find a copy of the Theology of the Body and I think the other book from JPII is called Love and Responsibility.

God bless-
LGLG

Fides_et_Ratio

Amen.

I bought myself the PM t-shirt even though I have no job and this money has to last me (gas, food/helping out the fam, fun/friends, etc) until I get one.

lifeteenchick527

theres a catholic store down the street from my house and my friend's mom owns it... and every time i go in there i buy something.... lol :rolling:

God Bless
LTC :hearts:

Guest Eremite

[url="http://www.leafletmissal.org"]Leaflet Missal[/url]

[url="http://www.ewtn.com/catalogue/index.asp"]EWTN[/url] also has a good religious catalogue.

you can cut up credit cards but when you have the numbers memorized it's kinda pointless

sweetpea316

Oooh man, theres a Catholic store just down the road from my school...I checked it out last Friday for the first time. ^_^

That will definitely not be my last trip there...

Next time I'll have to bring a shopping list.

Extra ecclesiam nulla salus

their is a catholic bookstore not far from me and their is a huge one at a seminary near by

sweetpea316

[quote name='ReinnieR' date='Jul 3 2005, 09:41 PM']natalie is that the same place you told me about??
[right][snapback]631070[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Yes sir it is!

I bought my own copy of 'Rome Sweet Home' by Scott & Kimberly Hahn..... I love it. I can totally relate and I wanna meet them so bad and just talk to them about everything imaginable. ^_^

God bless. <3