An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thinking of moving on...

Phazzan

Hi friends :deformed:

I'm thinking of leaving Phatmass forever, and opening a new chapter in my life, one that is filled with fantasy, wizards and knights, dark twisted tales, and magic! Oh, there are exciting times in the life of pHAZZAN!!! :deformed:

You see, I'm quite bored here. Most of the people are generally boring, and no one is senstitive to my criticism anymore, thinking I'm just playing, when really I'm trying to destroy you all emotionally. :sigh: :(

But hey, I am pHAZZZAN!!!! And I am capable of anything, doing anything, going anywhere, acheiving whatever I put my mind to.. and least but least, doing anything. For I am pHAZZZAN!!!!! And I am wonderful and great.

sweetpea, you are amazing. I never thought I would know a girl as sweet as you, and the time we spent together was great. You are a special young lady, and never ever forget my name. :)

littleflower, you're a sweet little angel, and even though you had a difficult time admitting you love me, I love you too. :wub:

karin, you have nice legs.

raphael, although I don't like you, I don't dislike you, except for when you ramble on about the stuff you usually ramble on about. I would like you more if you weren't so soft, sweet and gentle, cause girls hate that stuff.

theculturewarrior, we are not friends.

brotheradam, I don't like you.

dUSt, you are a stoopidhead.

homeschoolmom, I can tolerate you. :)

Ummm voiciblanche, I don't like little girls who think they're smarter than me. :mellow: But you're alright.

AshWednesday, I hope we could be friends someday, if not husband and wife.

Anyway, I haven't got time for most of you losers, but that's I have to say for now.

Chow
Phazzan

[quote name='the_rev' date='Jul 4 2005, 09:18 AM']I feel left out, since I'm always your target why didn't you say anything mean about me?

:cry:
[right][snapback]631335[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Who are you? :mellow:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Jul 4 2005, 08:33 AM']homeschoolmom, I can tolerate you. :)[right][snapback]631321[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Aw... :wub: I feel so tolerated... :hearts:

Don't be a stranger, Phazzan... :sadder:

sweetpea316

[quote name='Phazzan' date='Jul 4 2005, 08:33 AM']sweetpea, you are amazing.  I never thought I would know a girl as sweet as you, and the time we spent together was great.  You are a special young lady, and never ever forget my name. :)
[right][snapback]631321[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Aww... i feel.... special? Something like that. ^_^

thessalonian

Bye. Don't let the door hit .. Oh wait. That's not nice. PLEASE DON'T GO! COME BACK! COME BACK! Would you be a whistler or a trumpeter.

I'm only kidding. I like you around here Phazzan because you give such a twisted view of things that makes life interesting. Gee, I keep trying to compliment you and it just never comes out right. I'll pray for you.

By the way, I hope this post put me in your top 10. I feel I have not given you enough attention to get a mention. :sadder: Something negative would have been nice.

God bless

Edited by thessalonian

I thought I'm leaving threads were not permissable. As they just make people cry for them to come back and draws attention to the individual.

But then a moderator can close a thread because she doesn't believe in the view of the person, and get alls upset, where as when one should be deleted just let's it stay because well she isn't upset at the subject matter.

Lounge Daddy
:sadder: don't leave me Pizzle-whatever

i'll miss your long legs and broad, hairy shoulders and back
at least i still have the pictures to look at

bye bye