An Old School Catholic Message Board

Thinking of moving on...

Phazzan

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='the_rev' date='Jul 4 2005, 12:13 PM']But then a moderator can close a thread because she doesn't believe in the view of the person, and get alls upset, where as when one should be deleted just let's it stay because well she isn't upset at the subject matter.
[right][snapback]631429[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Thats what happened to my "Happy American Independence Day" thread because someone didnt agree with the fact that Im not happy with this country, and that i said "Im sick of hearing we are so blessed to live in America. People in Rome have just as many freedoms as we do. We shouldnt be so air headed to say that you have to be American to be Blessed." :rolleyes:

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='Jul 4 2005, 01:38 PM']Thats what happened to my "Happy American Independence Day" thread because someone didnt agree with the fact that Im not happy with this country, and that i said "Im sick of hearing we are so blessed to live in America. People in Rome have just as many freedoms as we do. We shouldnt be so air headed to say that you have to be American to be Blessed."  :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]631498[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

That post (which also said let's kill babies and crush their skulls to celebrate) was in extremely bad taste, and was rightfully closed. If you don't like America, leave.

let_go_let_God

[quote name='sweetpea316' date='Jul 4 2005, 01:33 PM']Yes, you shall be missed.  -_-

Wait... this isn't a publicity stunt is it?  :blink:
[right][snapback]631491[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Probably is, but if it isn't bye Phazzan it was good to have you around.

God bless-
LGLG

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Socrates' date='Jul 4 2005, 03:13 PM']That post (which also said let's kill babies and crush their skulls to celebrate) was in extremely bad taste, and was rightfully closed.  If you don't like America, leave.
[right][snapback]631571[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Its called sarcasm, and if you dont like it, dont read it.

And FYI, I cant leave right now, but if i could, trust me, i would.