An Old School Catholic Message Board

Just introducing myself!

mariology21

mariology21

Hi all!

I just joined PhatMass about 15 minutes ago! I'm trying to get myself aquainted with everything here....I'm sure it'll take a few days! There's soooo much to look at! I was "introduced" to this site through many people's Xanga's and thought I'd come take a look. This looks like a great place!

I look forward to reading everyone posts....and please give me guidance if I'm not doing something the way I should be!

~Jen

hi jen

i'm rei i'll be 22 tomorrow

welcome to phatmass

i was somewhat introduced to this site through xanga

Piccoli Fiori JMJ

Hi Jen! Welome to phatmass! I'll let you know that once you become familiar with phatmass, addiction is soon to follow :P There are lots of wonderful people here and if you need assistance, just ask , anyone would be happy to help! Also pardon dUSt's dust... he's still working on the site... he just gave it a makeover...

[quote name='FutureNunJMJ' date='Jul 4 2005, 11:16 AM']Hi Jen!  Welome to phatmass!  I'll let you know that once you become familiar with phatmass, addiction is soon to follow :P  There are lots of wonderful people here and if you need assistance, just ask , anyone would be happy to help!  Also pardon dUSt's dust...  he's still working on the site...  he just gave it a makeover...
[right][snapback]631387[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

yup

it truely is very addicting

Catholic sweetie

hey jen! a fellow new chick to phatmass! im julianna! feel free to chat me up! we can figure out the ropes of this thing together lol wicked cool isnt it? i found it out through my brother

hope to talk to you later! :wavey:

:jesus: :heart:s :queen:
jesus loves you

sweetpea316

Welcome Jen!! :tiphat:

I'm Rebecca, I'm 19 and live in Texas.

It's great to have you here as a new member of the phamily! You will be addicted in no time!

God bless. <3

hey jen!!

welcome aboard!! i'm chris...i'm usually on here all the time, or not at all for a month........or two. it depends whether i'm home or at school... anyway, welcome to the pham!!!

peace,
chris

catholicflower

Welcome! Rhode Island i have heard is a beautiful place. I was actually born @ the Naval base in Newport and then moved 3 weeks later and have not returned yet :D

FranciscanRocker25

hey! welcome to phatmass!! i'm caroline and i live in nc.... its fun around here. :)

you can PM me if you need anything...

p.s. whats your xanga?

mariology21

Yup! Rhode Island is a beautiful place!! We've got a bit of city, lots of country, suburban, beaches....basically all kinds of stuff in one teeny little space. But I love it!!

[quote name='catholicflower' date='Jul 5 2005, 06:06 PM']Welcome! Rhode Island i have heard is a beautiful place. I was actually born @ the Naval base in Newport and then moved 3 weeks later and have not returned yet  :D
[right][snapback]632462[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]