An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Sign Cd (the Apologist)

Pope St Clement 1

littleflower+JMJ

Makes me wonder if I should fork over a little more of what little money I have (less than $100) and get massmatics.

maybe you should!!

;) :P

I've just rung them and ordered 4 copies.

Did they tell you if he's stopped making music? Tell us everything they said!

Edited by _bc

Pope St Clement 1

No, unfortunately they didn't tell me and I was too thick to think of asking. We just spoke about my order.

I also LOVE 53 Beads On A String and CIA Shock Troops !!! CIA Shock Troops kind of feels like a victory song for the Church.

No, unfortunately they didn't tell me and I was too thick to think of asking. We just spoke about my order.

I also LOVE 53 Beads On A String and CIA Shock Troops !!! CIA Shock Troops kind of feels like a victory song for the Church.

Have you ordered the Massmatics CD yet?

Also--I'm going to try my best to get The Apologist's CD available to purchase through phatmass.

Pope St Clement 1

Have you ordered the Massmatics CD yet?

Sure have ! I've ordered a 6 pack. There's also a couple of copies that I pre-ordered. I'm going to give some to people I know plus send a couple to a youth group. I live in the south west of Western Australia so I'm hoping to spread, in my small way, an awareness of Catholic Hip Hop in this little part of the World

dUSt, it would be amesome if The Sign CD could be brought through Phatmass. Keep trying.

God bless ya.