An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sick List

Theologian in Training

Theologian in Training

Man, I don't know what it was, but starting last night, and pretty much all day I felt horrible. Run down...out of it....dizzy....lightheaded. It usually takes a lot to knock me down, and whatever it was, did a number on me.

I am starting to feel much better after resting and watching tv all day. As I noted in another thread, I watched Simpsons and my old taped episodes of Titus (man, I wish they would put that on DVD).

Anyway, for any of you who may have gotten the same...flu...I guess...I definitely feel for you...cause this was horrible. It is now 9:00 and I am actually starting to feel better.

God Bless

Theologian in Training

BTW, I figure if anyone else gets sick, and needs prayers and to complain...this thread if for you ;)

God Bless

Theologian in Training

i have to go to a 3hr allergy test tomarrow...where they put stuff on me and i see if i allerically react to it.  Does that count?  :blink:

Nah, that just stinks :P

i have to go to a 3hr allergy test tomarrow...where they put stuff on me and i see if i allerically react to it.  Does that count?  :blink:

Oh, you poor dear!! I had to have that done last year, too!! :( It's awful, isn't it?? They poke you full of needles, and then make you wait and see which ones swell up.... ick! Are they doing it on your arm or on your back? I'll be praying for you!

Theo.. I have that same cold! I stayed home from school today b/c I was so dizzy every time I tried to stand up.. I'm usually non-stop on the go, but I've just been feeling so run down lately. AH! It's driving me nuts!! :lol:

Theologian in Training

Actually, based on the research I did, it is a very violent flu, that if not controlled, can be more debilitating than you realize. I, especially have to be worried, because I have heart problems. I really should have gotten that flu shot. Doh!

cmotherofpirl

I have two sick kids, one exhausted kid (36 hours striaght working on a broken car engine), and one who just broke up with her first boyfriend. I will accept any and all prayers this evening.

GodsThespianChic

I'm completely deprived of sleep in the past couple days and all the stress in my life is getting to me physically...so I'm starting to get sick as well.

Theologian in Training

Actually, I thought all was well last night...until I woke up this morning to go to Morning Prayer. The room started spinning and I felt incredibly nauseaous.

I went to my doctor today, he told me I have an inner ear infection, prolly a small touch of the flu, and he used a derivitave of Cipro (the Anthrax drug) to clear up the sinuses and fix the inner ear problem.

Keep me in your prayers.

God Bless

My boss, (who is like my big sister) was throwing up all day Saturday, SUnday and Monday. Saturday we had a Music Showcase Idol thing at work (I work at a music store) and she stayed for it, went home and threw up for 4 hours straight. Sunday night my brother get sick to his tummy, and Monday he skipped school. I was felt sick Monday, and today I can't eat anything b/c my stomach muscles were contracting sooo much on monday from crying and from laughing and b/c I was sick, so today I can't really eat. ACK I hate getting sick.

All my prayers Cmom to your daughter, I remember what that was like, and am sort of going through a break-up my self....As for the car....man your kid is very determined! God Bless...

Theo, get well soon! I should send you flowers....but since I'm broke, how does this work.....------><-----@...much love!*hugs*

My boss, (who is like my big sister) was throwing up all day Saturday, SUnday and Monday. Saturday we had a Music Showcase Idol thing at work (I work at a music store) and she stayed for it, went home and threw up for 4 hours straight. Sunday night my brother get sick to his tummy, and Monday he skipped school. I was felt sick Monday, and today I can't eat anything b/c my stomach muscles were contracting sooo much on monday from crying and from laughing and b/c I was sick, so today I can't really eat. ACK I hate getting sick.

All my prayers Cmom to your daughter, I remember what that was like, and am sort of going through a break-up my self....As for the car....man your kid is very determined! God Bless...

Theo, get well soon! I should send you flowers....but since I'm broke, how does this work.....------><-----@...much love!*hugs*