An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sick List

Theologian in Training

My boss, (who is like my big sister) was throwing up all day Saturday, SUnday and Monday. Saturday we had a Music Showcase Idol thing at work (I work at a music store) and she stayed for it, went home and threw up for 4 hours straight. Sunday night my brother get sick to his tummy, and Monday he skipped school. I was felt sick Monday, and today I can't eat anything b/c my stomach muscles were contracting sooo much on monday from crying and from laughing and b/c I was sick, so today I can't really eat. ACK I hate getting sick.

All my prayers Cmom to your daughter, I remember what that was like, and am sort of going through a break-up my self....As for the car....man your kid is very determined! God Bless...

Theo, get well soon! I should send you flowers....but since I'm broke, how does this work.....------><-----@...much love!*hugs*

My boss, (who is like my big sister) was throwing up all day Saturday, SUnday and Monday. Saturday we had a Music Showcase Idol thing at work (I work at a music store) and she stayed for it, went home and threw up for 4 hours straight. Sunday night my brother get sick to his tummy, and Monday he skipped school. I was felt sick Monday, and today I can't eat anything b/c my stomach muscles were contracting sooo much on monday from crying and from laughing and b/c I was sick, so today I can't really eat. ACK I hate getting sick.

All my prayers Cmom to your daughter, I remember what that was like, and am sort of going through a break-up my self....As for the car....man your kid is very determined! God Bless...

Theo, get well soon! I should send you flowers....but since I'm broke, how does this work.....------><-----@...much love!*hugs*

cmotherofpirl

I think your computer had way too much coffee this morning.

My daughter is putzing around, my son is still working on the car (he finally took a nap0 and I am still avoiding the dishes.

Theologian in Training

feelin' horrible...think the drugs kicked in...sinus pressure and upset stomache.

bleh...I felt so well before :(

Theologian in Training

Works well! Thank you, and thank you for your prayers. :)

God Bless

Theologian in Training

Man, this thing has taken its toll. I have been trying to do little things, like go get breakfast and lunch for myself, even got a ride to the store to get my prescription filled. The problem is, once I do those things I am exhausted and need to rest.

The wosrt thing is the continued dizziness and weakness....these two things will not leave me.

And the really strange thing is I think I have energy, then I get up and realize I don't have any energy at all. It is more nervous energy, for some strange reason, than real energy. Really impeding my health, especially when the nervous energy leaves, and I am back to the energy in my body.

I can't really each much, because I still don't feel up to eating something substantial apart from soup, bread, crackers, etc. Had a sandwich today but could not finish it.

Just keep me in your prayers. I have now missed two classes, Hospice, and a slew of events, including the bishop, Evening Prayers, and Mass (though my spiritual director brought me communion last night woo hoo)

Stupid virus.

God Bless

Theologian in Training

So, thinking that I was strong enough to go to do what a seminarian does, I got up, went to Morning Prayer, Mass, and Breakfast, then went to my first class....got so tired and dizzy, and felt so out of it, that after class, I had to tell the prof of my next class that I had to go to bed. Slept for 6 HOURS!!!

Let us pray that the virus is finally working itself out of my body. I was so weak, tired, and dizzy, that if it is not working itself out of my system, I am going to lose my mind.

That is all.

God Bless

cmotherofpirl

STAY in BED!

Your body is trying to tell you something!!

The meds you are on are probably making you nervous.

This is your chance to sleep and read.

No milk products either. Tea, tea, and more tea!

Chicken soup

Mom says so!!!

Theologian in Training

Wow, did this thread move. Just to let you know, I am feeling much better after taking a day to go home, rest, and be with my family. Still a bit tired, but I am no longer dizzy.

Thanks all for your prayers

God Bless

cmotherofpirl

Theo I am glad you are improving.

I have one son and and extra down with the flu. They have so much back and hip pain they can't walk.

The extra kid's real mom has it so bad she been hospitalized, so we have farmed the other kids (who are ALL sick) throughout the neighborhood.

Please pray we don't all get it.

Theologian in Training

Theo I am glad you are improving.

I have one son and and extra down with the flu. They have so much back and hip pain they can't walk.

The extra kid's real mom has it so bad she been hospitalized, so we have farmed the other kids (who are ALL sick)  throughout the neighborhood.

Please pray we don't all get it.

Will do. Believe me when I tell you this, you DO NOT want to get it. Make sure you don't at all costs. It is the worst possible thing to endure. I usually never get sick, and if I get knocked down my immune system is usually strong enough to ward it off. Not this time, I was knocked down, and knocked down hard!

I will definitely keep you in my prayers, because if you get it, all I have to say is those that are sick now will have no one to care for them.

God Bless

littleflower+JMJ

theo im glad your feeling better. i was worried about you when you said you were getting dizzy spells. thats awful!! many prayers for your recovery!

and you too cmom!! prayers are on your way to recover quickly from any illness and to be healthy.

i hope both of you are feeling better soon.

+JMJ

Theologian in Training

Thank you all.

BTW, keep Donna in your prayers. We were corresponding through email and she also did not seem to feel well either.

Man, this thing is really hitting a lot of people.

Whose the Patron Saint of sickness?

Mother Mary, Pray for us.

God Bless