An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Phatmass Christmas?

dUSt

CATECHISM:

131: "And such is the force and power of the Word of God that it can serve the Church as her support and vigor and the children of the Church as strength for their faith, food for the soul, and a pure and lasting font of spiritual life." Hence "access to Sacred Scripture ought to be open wide to the Christian faithful."

Since my responce was crumy I replaced it with something from the Catechism.

Edited by musturde

Kilroy the Ninja

Maybe we should do a phatmass gift exchange... you know, where everyone who is serious about it puts their names into a virtual hat and then we each draw names and send that person a small gifty - like some prayer cards or something along those lines...

What ya'll think?

now what does cats have to do with christmas?

:rolleyes:

What does Mistletoe have to do with Christmas? It's actually of Pagan origin. Some things no one can answer. :P

littleflower+JMJ

What does Mistletoe have to do with Christmas? It's actually of Pagan origin. Some things no one can answer. :P

nikkan your so.....................SMART!!

:blink: where did you learn all this stuff?

:ph34r: i only know the alphabet song. i can sing it backwards too! :D

Dont hate on the mistletoe! It gets you free Kisses. Biggo Hater!

LOL

kisses.jpg

Kilroy,

I think its a great idea. We could put a spending cap on it ($10?) What fun. More presents for everyone! Although I'd feel nervous if I drew Hyper and had to mail pigs feet to Alabama. What if the jar broke in the mail? Eww!

peace...

littleflower+JMJ

:o okay how about we all pretend we drew names and got ourselves and buy ourselves gifts.

LOL

just kidding!!

oh okay this is a good idea. but what if i can only send the present and *ahem* doesnt' arrive till next july?

no one will get mad right? :unsure: