An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Phatmass Christmas?

dUSt

christmas.tree.gif

Hey phamily.

I thought of a great way for us to be able to buy eachother presents for Christmas! We can take advantage of amazon.com's "Wish List" feature.

Here's my wish list: dUSt's Wish List

All you have to do is go there, pick something out, pay for it, and amazon.com will send it to me!

I invite everyone else who has a wish list to post theirs in this thread too! I think this is a great idea--especially since I love suprises and getting books in the mail. hahaha

littleflower+JMJ

:P yes. its never too early making sure your phamily knows exactly what to get you for christmas.

now....im going to go look at this so-called list and im hoping theres something under $10...... :rolleyes:

LOL :lol: :lol:

That's quite the list dUSt. We could all just pitch in a few bones and buy you a Catholic Book store... could save time!

I cant figure out how to post mine.

Well, I did the "Share your wish list with family and friends" option, and only sent it to myself. When I got the e-mail, I just copied the URL and posted it here.

Dust, thats really a desperate and cheesy attempt at getting presents!LOL :lol:  :lol:  I wish I would have thought of it first!

What? No, not me!

Oh, by the way everyone. If you can't get me anything for Christmas, my birthday is Feb 4th. :D

Seatbelt Blue

Fine. Well, in case the email with the addy never shows, I want:

EUROPA UNIVERSALIS 2!

Not EU1. Not EU: Crown of the North. Europa Universalis 2.

hey dUST, that is one kewl wish list!! If we all lived in the same town we could start a phatmass Catholic library!!

I want the Navarre bible sections too!!

i would include "story of a family" which is about St. Therese's family...she had THE COOLEST FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

and it would contain "My sister, saint therese" a memoir by her sister Celine.

and a thousand and one books about saints!! I'm obsessed i tell you!! :lol: