An Old School Catholic Message Board

Local Ncyc Goer Suprised

nikkan_hanil

OK, we know that the Knowdaverbs front man is named "Verbs" right? Well, researching various Texan graffiti crew websites, I found out about a certain crew there who has a writer named "VERBS". I wasn't suprised at this because a newstand at my hotel had "*VERBS*" scrawled on it in some sort of white ink or something. I also saw some various (but amesome) graffiti pieces all around Houston bearing the name of "VERBS". I even saw one up close when my bus stopped and on top of another artist's piece, it said "MSK GraFF BOMB MOVE TO THA MUSIC". Is this too much of a coincedence or what? :ph34r: ;)

littleflower+JMJ

he performed at ncyc at the stadium for all of us.....his okay

but i like phatmass and P5C hands down!!

:D

and from what i've heard verbs is christian...haven't heard yet his catholic but then again im not sure.

:unsure:

littleflower+JMJ

WELCOME TO PHATMASS KARISSA!!!

we love newbies!!

don't be afraid of us!!

did you get to see phatmass perform at NCYC or did you buy a cd?

God bless and pax christi!

glad your here!

+JMJ

yo...

the dude (frontman) is named KNOWDAVERBS.... for short, he goes by VERBS.

Like Soulhier the manCHILD just goes by manCHILD.

he is not a graffer.... so those peices are prolly by someone else. it is a coincidence.

and i still dont know if he's Catholic. the only balck Catholics i've ever seen are from Louisiana.... i don't know why... but it jsut like that.

but he could be.

but i bet he's not Jewish

but i bet he's not Jewish

Speaking of which, I saw some people wearing a Jewish hexagram on their neck. What the heck were they doing there? :blink:

Speaking of which, I saw some people wearing a Jewish hexagram on their neck. What the heck were they doing there? 

Messianic Jew: A Simple Definition

A Messianic Jew is a Jewish person who believes that Yeshua (Jesus) is their Messiah. Some people think that a Jewish person who believes in Jesus is no longer a Jew. But what could possibly be more Jewish than believing in the Jewish Messiah, Yeshua?

:)

Peep em at THE MESSIANIC JEW HOMEPAGE!!! YAY!!!

littleflower+JMJ

alot of kids that went to the phatmass booth liked you guys waaaaaaaaaaay better than verbs.

they said he was too slow.

and that you guys weren't.

:D i agree.

littleflower+JMJ

and i was thinking...marsill could also be at the next one. that would be amesome.

they would make a splash just like phatmass did!!

B)

hello littleflower!!

No, unfortunately I didn't get to see them perform because the group i was with isn't really into hiphop or anything. I bought the cd's tho and i cant stop listening to them!! Thanks for the warm welcome! it's much appreciated!! :D have a wonderful saturday!!

Haha...that's cool. When I saw those rappers on that ghetto stage, I just passed 'em over. Guess I missed out...aw, whatever. I listen mostly to weird Korean hip hop anyway. :PHoney Family - Ryaep Gyoe 2 :blink:

Edited by nikkan_hanil

Speaking of which, I saw some people wearing a Jewish hexagram on their neck. What the heck were they doing there?  :blink:

Prolly didn't show their "Catholic IDs" to get it...

:wacko: