An Old School Catholic Message Board

Local Ncyc Goer Suprised

nikkan_hanil

KOREAN HIP HOP???

DOPE!!!

Do you have any samples???

Didn't you check out that music file that attached with my last post? Aww well, anyway, check out LeesSang. The site needs Flash, takes a long time to load, but check out the music section. I think my favorite CD is the one with the backwards "S" (which is really the Korean "L" sound). My reccomendations: "Yes, OK!", "RUSH", "끝으로", "Wammin' Up", "으라챠챠-Wake Up", man, shoot...I like 'em all! Anyone who as ANY respect for hip hop needs to check this out for the music alone. LeesSang is a side project of Honey Family. :ph34r:

i wish i knew what they were saying... that Korean Hip Hop sounds better than tons of American hip hop! lol THAT is funny

Listen to "YES OK!". In there, the chorus says "You can do it! OK!" and the first rapper shouts "...chewing gum like Harry Potter!" and In "Wammin' up" They say "Ha! Thank you very much!" and a couple of curses. Beware the speed and accents though. :P

Edited by nikkan_hanil

My reccomendations: "Yes, OK!", "RUSH", "끝으로", "Wammin' Up", "으라챠챠-Wake Up", man, shoot...I like 'em all! Anyone who as ANY respect for hip hop needs to check this out for the music alone. LeesSang is a side project of Honey Family. :ph34r:

In other words...the only English titled tracks?? :lol:

These cats are dope...I wish I knew what they were sayin'!

(Then again, they probably hear us and wonder the same thing!)

Actually in Korea, you're not aloud to say too many potty terms and that includes violence. :ph34r: If you want, I can upload and post the full version of "Rush" here. :ph34r:

Edited by nikkan_hanil