An Old School Catholic Message Board

Catholic Rock Band

CD2008

I know this one is totally a stretch but....i play guitar and have been wanting to start a band for a while and i was just wondering if theres anyone on here from Dallas (where im from) that plays lk bass, drums or guitar that would be interested in starting a Catholic rock band??? I've wanted to do this for a while now so if any of yall could help out, just post here or you can email me.

-CHRIS

ilovechrist

i'm here in NC with a Praise and Worship band... but nothing past that just yet. i'd love to start a band along the path similar to what Seven Sorrows has/had going on... if only we all lived closer to each other.

I'm in Plano and play Bass. I'm unemployed and getting married in mid-September, but if I'm looking for a Police job in Plano. So if I stick around after the wedding, I'll let you know.

[quote name='CD2008' date='Jul 31 2005, 12:56 PM']I know this one is totally a stretch but....i play guitar and have been wanting to start a band for a while and i was just wondering if theres anyone on here from Dallas (where im from) that plays lk bass, drums or guitar that would be interested in starting  a Catholic rock band??? I've wanted to do this for a while now so if any of yall could help out, just post here or you can email me.

-CHRIS
[right][snapback]666324[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
I play all of that and more!! but I'm in California...:sadder: I wish I could move there.

[quote]i'm here in NC with a Praise and Worship band... but nothing past that just yet. i'd love to start a band along the path similar to what Seven Sorrows has/had going on... if only we all lived closer to each other.[/quote]
I can't do it cause I can't drive...Next year God willing...

AHHA....wow ev1 lives sooooo far away!!!! hey Christie_M did u go to the Catholic Family Conference in Anaheim??? BTW thats completely awesome u can play all that...i play guitar and thats about it cause thats all i have haha

-Chris

its a well (obviously haha) Catholic Family Conference they have each year in Anaheim where they bring in a ton of Catholic speakers and they have talks for lk all age groups especially lk teens and they have lk all these Catholic bands they bring in to play n everthing...its prty cool :D:

-Chris