An Old School Catholic Message Board

Ahhhhhhhhh!

hyperdulia again

Thomas Michael

AAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

:o  ;)  :D  :D  :blink:  :(

:ph34r:

Hmmm... looks like your tonsils are infected. Take some antibiotics and call me in 2 weeks.

:P

IcePrincessKRS

HAHAHA I've had those kinds of phone calls!

Like when I was in college and my ex-boyfriend kept calling me. I was even rude to him and he wouldn't take the hint.

And the other night when someone called at 5:16 in the AM. Grrrr.... we get alot of wrong numbers and fax machines. Double grrrrr....

hyperdulia again

that's just it, i couldn't be rude it was my best friend's fiancee, she was upset so i couldn't be like "hey i don't like you...don't call me..grr".

she's afraid i'll hire stripper's or something for his bachelor party, i was trying to convince her that i'm not going to (the kind of strippers i'd hire aren't the kind he'd want to see anyway).

IcePrincessKRS

that's just it, i couldn't be rude it was my best friend's fiancee, she was upset so i couldn't be like "hey i don't like you...don't call me..grr".

she's afraid i'll hire stripper's or something for his bachelor party, i was trying to convince her that i'm not going to (the kind of strippers i'd hire aren't the kind he'd want to see anyway).

LMAO

I'm sorry Hyper.

I've had THOSE kinds of calls too. Well, not about strippers, but where I was stuck talking with a person I couldn't stand.

Whats worse for me is if I'm stuck talking with them face to face. If you're on the phone at least you can throw a vase and then say "Oh crud, something just fell and broke in the other room, I don't know if it was the cat or the kid, I've got to let you go!" :P