An Old School Catholic Message Board

Sister's of Mary, Mother of the Eucharist

Andrea348

hey all,
just wanted to let ya'll know the the SMME's are gonna be on Life on the Rock tonight for a countdown to World Youth Day!!!!

have a wonderful day!

All For Jesus

Yeah!!! I'm going to record it! Can't wait to watch the program! Also, the PCPA's from Portsmouth are going to be on in September.

Yay!! It must be Sr. JA and Sr. Annunciata... they left Ann Arbor on Tuesday, I think. The final professed leave today, so who knows! :) They'll all be at WYD, though!

Er, sorry, not the whole community. I meant the six sisters I mentioned (Srs. Joseph Andrew, Annunciata, Mary Joseph, Maria Faustina, John Mary, and Ave Maria). I'm sure they'd ALL love to be there, though!!! Haha, but I don't know how they'd manage to get 47 sisters to Cologne. :) And back.

I saw it, and they were pretty much on for only the last half hour, so you didn't miss much. They had the friars who are going on first talking about their world youth day experiences.

Aw, I'm glad you enjoyed it!! They are an amazing group, and those five were good choices to have 'represent' the community... :) I will miss Srs. Teresa Benedicta and Mary David sooooooo much. :weep: