An Old School Catholic Message Board

Today is the anniversary of

RC_

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='RC_' date='Aug 19 2005, 01:40 PM']Unless someone was playing four square or hand ball or something like that, I usually hung out on the blacktop...always blacktop, never asphault... :ohno:
[right][snapback]690516[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:ohno:

[quote name='RC_' date='Aug 19 2005, 11:29 AM']Thanks!  I'm going to turn 16 in September.
[right][snapback]690508[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:blink: lol I'm going to be 15 in Sep.
You know, It could have been worse. But glad you have a good attitued.

my unlce always went to the hospital when he was young. there's not a hospital that didn't know him! lol
he did alot of silly things like stick a hanger though his cheek, ride off the cliff with a motercycle(my dad's)...you name it, he did it!

What day? The 15th here.

It could have been worse. Luckily I was wearing a helmet. I have what's left of it in a box somewhere.

FlyLikeABird

RC_, you are an inspiration!

I would love to introduce you to my brother, unfortunately he and I don't talk much owing to the fact that I am so very religious and he so very anti-religious. Don't get me wrong, we still talk and all but if I were to mention anything on the lines of church or hospitals he would probably get upset. I wouldn't want to get him riled up, not helpful :no:

[quote name='RC_' date='Aug 20 2005, 01:38 AM']What day?  The 15th here.

It could have been worse.  Luckily I was wearing a helmet.  I have what's left of it in a box somewhere.
[right][snapback]691483[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
18th. I think I will make a thread for Sep. ppl!! yay us!! lol