An Old School Catholic Message Board

Completly Christ's: The Radical Call of Serving

the_rev

So I posted this before but never really took action on it. HOwever today I am heading to the post off, and finally am mailing the DVD out to opheritup, she will be forward it on to the next person. I have only two people wanting it thus far. But I encourage more people to send me your address so the next person can forward it on to you.

The only cost to you is the shipping, (Media Mail and Delivery Confirmation)

So please join in to receive this DVD, Complely Christ's: The Radical Call of the Consecrated Life

Noe: The reason for sending it along to people is because the DVD is quite expensive for those discerning or younger people without a job. It has been published by the Institute on Religious LIfe

The description below:
[quote]Learn how to find, follow and fulfill God’s unique plan for your life! Meet men and women who faithfully live their vocation with an “undivided heart.” This powerful new hour-long DVD features stirring, soul-searching interviews with Frs. Benedict Groeschel, C.F.R., and Mitch Pacwa, S.J., and others on the priestly and consecrated life. [/quote]

Your brother in Christ,

Eddie Lee

[quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 25 2005, 09:58 AM']So I posted this before but never really took action on it.  HOwever today I am heading to the post off, and finally am mailing the DVD out to opheritup, she will be forward it on to the next person. 
[right][snapback]698331[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

THANK YOU

Edited by ofpheritup

[quote name='ofpheritup' date='Aug 25 2005, 06:04 PM']THANK YOU
[right][snapback]699095[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
Can you send it to me, or are you sending it to someone else?

[quote name='Totus Tuus' date='Aug 25 2005, 07:01 PM']Can you send it to me, or are you sending it to someone else?
[right][snapback]699145[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

I don't know who I'm sending it to next.

Eddie, is there anyone on the list after me? If not I would like to send it to "ToTu".

Well Opheritup is sending it to daughterofmary, and then daughterofmary can send it to you Totus Tuus, just pm me your address..

Also you can send it via media mail, the whole idea you know is because it is a costly DVD so this reduces the cost of purchasing it, and to mail it with deliever confirmation costed nearly five dollars, I'm sure with Media mail it would cost 1-2 dollars so go that route.

Also if any of you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to pm me.

[quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 25 2005, 09:21 PM']Well Opheritup is sending it to daughterofmary, and then daughterofmary can send it to you Totus Tuus, just pm me your address..

Also if any of you ever have any questions, don't be afraid to pm me.
[right][snapback]699353[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

OKAY. I'm asking.
Could you please PM me daughterofmary address.
Thank You.

Hey guess what people!!!!!!!!!!!

IRl has a 5 yr contract with EWTN so it wil be on again!!!!! I have seen it 2 times!!!!!!!!! A guy i know from IRL helped make it and he sent me the script in 2004!!!!! How awesome is that!!!!!!!!!!! But if anyone wants to get a copy to buy, let me know and I can put you into contact with teh right person!!!!!!!!!!!!

God bless!!!!!!!!

p.s. if you havent seen it, its really awesoema dn highly hepful and it made me alugh!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='ofpheritup' date='Aug 25 2005, 10:57 PM']OKAY. I'm asking. 
Could you please PM me daughterofmary address.
Thank You.
[right][snapback]699445[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

It's in the package, Dauther of Mary will need to pm for hte next person's addresss.

[quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 25 2005, 11:10 PM']It's in the package,  Dauther of Mary will need to pm for hte next person's addresss.
[right][snapback]699602[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Oh, okay. Thank you.

[quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 25 2005, 09:58 AM']and finally am mailing the DVD out to opheritup, she will be forward it on to the next person. 
Your brother in Christ,

Eddie Lee
[right][snapback]698331[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]
:yahoo: :woot: :cool: :notworthy: :dance:
:lol_grin: :breakdance: :banana: :clapping:

I GOT IT, IT'S GREAT. IT IS GIVING ME GOOSEBUMPS. MY GOOSEBUMPS HAVE GOOSEBUMPS.

GET YOUR NOTEPADS READY, YOU ARE GOING TO LEARN. SO MUCH OF WHAT IS COVERED APPLIES TO ANY VOCATION IN LIFE.

Some of the footage was shot at Marytown. I recognized some of the brothers. I was just there the beginning of the month. I want to go back. I miss Brother Louis, he is such a hugger.

[quote name='the_rev' date='Aug 28 2005, 09:41 PM']now theirs a mother teresa dvd too, I thought it was boring though...
[right][snapback]703238[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

No, that was good too. The accent takes a little getting used to. She cracks me up. I didn't know she told jokes. I learned alot from her. I wished I had paid more attention to her when she was alive.